The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Definitely remember feeling exactly the same regarding the Y2J business, 985. kept me hooked for its whole duration and then when he finally appeared it was brilliant.

For one of the maddest, this one is up there for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioo4uxUcm3w

• Like 2

Soooooo RVD returning in Phily.  No doubt the crowd will be something to behold.  Rival to Punk's crowd in Chicago maybe not, but will be interesting to have him around and see how much of WWE's schedule demands he fulfils.

The rumors are that RVD is a short part time contract so we'll be seeing him a similar amount to Brock Lesnar and its unlikely he'll be doing any Raw or Smackdown matches.

I'm still hoping that we see some non-PPV matches from him.

The last 7 mins of this match was some of the craziest stuff I ever seen. Everyone was goin nuts and you can tell even the wrestlers and quite sure what's going on but it just adds to the chaos. Must have took a fair but if practice to get that even close to right

Edited by daz316
  • Like 1

Ric Flair and Roddy Piper are going to be on Celebrity Wife Swap! That should be entertaining.

... I've just thought of a new program, Celebrity Swingers! The concept is mostly the same but with certain differences...

Cause of death as yet unknown 

The wwf/e culture namely vince really have to hang their heads for the neglect of these guys just reading about the bulldog last week ....the guy was in chronic pain but juiced up to the eyeballs for one last shot ....and vince knew he was doing it ...the 93/94 case where vince alleged to have been handing roids out like smarties thats whats killing them 

Â