The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

I know yeah, that was pathetic! Apparently they had been thinking all week to move Cena to Smackdown and keep Randy Orton on Raw but for some reason they didn't feel comfortable enough with Randy Orton being the main face on their flagship show every week so they sent him to be the main man on Smackdown instead and kept Cena on Raw.

No. He's been travelling around the world promoting the new fast and furious film since the Wrestlemania announcement was made.

It's his b'day today though and he's hosting Raw tonight to celebrate it! I expect alot more trash talk between him and Cena tonight, especially after watching Cena win the WWE Championship a couple of hours ago at the Extreme Rules pay per view!

I thought Monday Night Raw was great. Very emotional for American viewers I presume! Lilian Garcia singing the national anthem plus The Rock's "WE GOT HIM" and the pledge too.

Nice emotional speech and video from Vince Mc Mahon to The Rock near the end aswell. Not to mention the backstage antics and the celebrity appearances and recorded video messages too. Good stuff!

Great videos. I've been watching all the Satanic ministry of darkness adbuctions and storylines lately.

On another note, the Internet wrestling Community has gone into meltdown after Christian lost his world title to Randy Orton just days after winning it. Orton and WWE have received some rather unsavoury comments on twitter.

WWE does not value their titles or in ring product. It is not that surprising to me that they made the decision to give Christian a two day title run, it is the WWE's way nowadays.

Â