Which of these would you rather see win the title now?

BOF

Pick one  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Chelsea
    • Manchester United

This poll assumes that Arsenal would win a 3-way vote by a landslide. So given that they would be the most popular choice - who is next of the likeliest 2? I've also removed Arsenal so that any would-be Arsenal voters have to pick too :twisted:

There is no fence sitting option. Which of the unfavourable (but likeliest) two teams would you prefer to see lifting the trophy in May?

I'm leaning towards Chelsea but I'm not that sure why.

Might be because 4 years on the bounce for United might be a bit much, as would them overtaking Liverpool's record would be hell to watch from the sidelines.

Man Utd because i despise John Terry.

I want Utd to beat Liverpool's record as i loathe the Scousers.

I actually have a soft spot for Fergie.

Wayne Rooney is one of my favourite players to watch.

And Ashley Cole did the dirty on our Cheryl :evil:

Man Utd because i despise John Terry.

I want Utd to beat Liverpool's record as i loathe the Scousers.

I actually have a soft spot for Fergie.

Wayne Rooney is one of my favourite players to watch.

And Ashley Cole did the dirty on our Cheryl :evil:

Case closed!

I was quite surprised at the reaction from our away following at Bolton whilst we were watching the end of their game in the concourse at the Reebok. The cheer that went up when Drogba scored was nearly as loud as when Ash scored later on in our game!

I know a lot hate Man Utd.....but it's Chelski!!

For me it's not even close. It's United all the way. Mostly because I want to see them overtake Liverpool's title count. But also because they're less annoying than Chelsea or Liverpool as a club and you can't fail but to admire Ferguson, even begrudgingly. In fact, even if Arsenal were in the poll I'd still vote United.

It's games like Saturday's that make you realise how you feel about this situation.

Before Saturday's game I would have replied "Dunno, not too bothered" to the above question.

But when the full time whistle went on Saturday and Chelsea had won 2-1, and I found myself punching the air and cheering, my mind was made up for me.

When all is said and done Chelsea are still buying success whereas Man U have built it on solid foundations which earns them more respect imo. Plus it would really piss of the scousers if they won another title.

And Ashley Cole plays for Chelsea.

And John Terry come to think of it.

Ha, do you remember that time he took a penalty in the Champions League final and fell over!

Good times.

Man Utd winning it a 4th time would be pretty shit as I always insult the french league for Lyon's dominance... but I really can't stand John Terry.. I love Rooney, and their record would overtake the scousers... so Man Utd, but it was a tough choice. I wanted Arsenal to win it, even though they are a bunch of whingey girls... If they had had van Persie and Fabregas all season they'd comfortably be top IMO.

Manchester United. Having a team win four in a row isnt good, but its the lesser of two evils. I really dont want a photograph of John Terry lifting the Premier League trophy (or the FA cup) being used as some kind of justification for that vile "Team Terry" thing that happened a couple of months ago. Plus it would be funny to see Liverpool lose their record as England's most successful side.

Â