Which of these would you rather see win the title now?

BOF

Pick one  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Chelsea
    • Manchester United

Chelsea to win the league every year unless Villa can win it will do me.

The fact that I couldn't get a seat going from Birmingham to Manchester on Sat is a reason why. Complete joke, support your local team. On the way back we had Man Utd fans going to Plymouth! And on the same train was Stoke, Chelsea and us. We all teamed up to take the piss out of the Man U ''Followers'' and as we all left we shook hands (Us, Stoke, Chelsea) everyone hates Man U and I never want them to win.

I am SO happy Bayern and Chelsea won.

For me it's not even close. It's United all the way. Mostly because I want to see them overtake Liverpool's title count. But also because they're less annoying than Chelsea or Liverpool as a club and you can't fail but to admire Ferguson, even begrudgingly. In fact, even if Arsenal were in the poll I'd still vote United.

This.

Anyone but Man United. Hate Ferguson, hate arrogant Manure fans and hate the fact that they seem to think the world of football always owes them something. The whole Man U thing. Just flippin hate them.

:nod:

I don't like Ferguson but I very much admire the way he's built up that club. Sure, he spends a lot of money these days, but he built a foundation in a way that I hope we can copy. Unlike Chelski that has only bought themselves success.

I hate Arsenal.

Chelsea for me. Played the best football of the two this season, have the better squad all round and out of the two deserve it this season. Mind it shows just how shit the league is when Manure have **** awful for years now apart from Shrek and lady boy before he **** off to Madrid yet still are in the running for top spot every year.

Â