New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was announced on the 10th July. Not really two weeks ago. 6 working days.

clicky

It was announced on the 10th June.

I like the kit and am fine with the sponsor.

Ah, oops :oops: In my defence it does say "from July 2010" in the article.

(And technically weren't on the same kinda deal as us with Nike either)

Oh I know that. Just that it was Nike on the jersey.

Seen a guy wearing the N98 track top in Carnaby Street (London) yesterday looks much better on imo!

Tempted to buy for them winter away days :)

What does upset me is... Having gone in to a few footie kit shops and websites it seem Arsenal and Man Utd have home & away N98 tops :( We just got the one.

Could someone just remind me what date the shirts are available to buy please?

I went into the shop by the Bullring today, they said in the next four weeks because of the manufactures. I've heard dates of 6th August (Valencia at home) and 8th August off different people on here. But theres been nothing confirmed yet?

"In the next four weeks".. What a **** joke!

Every season we have to wait longer than any other club to get one, it's a piss take.

New shirt is £55 apparantly.

I'm not overly keen on it anyway, so it makes it easier to justify my decision to say sod it, not this year, for the first time for many,many years.

Fecking hell!! That is steep!

Don't the club normall market them for around £45 only for the likes of Sports Direct to sell them for like £35?

I'll be honest, I normally get mine from Sports Direct, whilst I'd rather give the cash directly to the Villa I'm not prepared to pay £10 more for the pleasure.

New shirt is £55 apparantly.

I'm not overly keen on it anyway, so it makes it easier to justify my decision to say sod it, not this year, for the first time for many,many years.

Fecking hell!! That is steep!

Don't the club normall market them for around £45 only for the likes of Sports Direct to sell them for like £35?

I'll be honest, I normally get mine from Sports Direct, whilst I'd rather give the cash directly to the Villa I'm not prepared to pay £10 more for the pleasure.

That'll just be nikes RRP, it wont be sold at that price i dont think.

there is a pic on the OS of beye and lichaj in the navy (or jetstream or some bollocks from nike) polo shirt with FxPro just under the big lion, no tagline, looks ace

also saw nike have done those promo pics with the vertical c&b lines with some faces some action shots etc, manu have exactly the same, i thought it was something the club had cooked up

and for all those purple haters, we could have had "cherry"

barca-71133.jpg

Â