New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home kit - Alright. Not my favourite kit ever, but alright.

Away kit - Black's fine but, but black with claret and blue and a red sponsor? It just doesn't work. Stick with one or two primary colours, ffs!

Goalie kit - I like it because it's as mad as a box of frogs, but I'd never wear it.

I knew I'd seen a GK before that was similar...

Arsenal-94-GK-Yellow.jpg

Even that effort looks better than our one. :x

Good find! I thought it was similar to something I had seen but had no clue whatsoever where from. I'm not fussed how the keeper top looks in all honesty.

I like them both.

It's funny some of the reactions on here though, I get that people don't like it but it's a bit sad that some seem to be angry at the club that they weren't personally consulted. It's a football kit for goodness sake, there's no chance that everybody's going to be happy with it, and to imply that Villa have messed up because you don't like it is a bit weird.

It's funny some of the reactions on here though, I get that people don't like it but it's a bit sad that some seem to be angry at the club that they weren't personally consulted. It's a football kit for goodness sake, there's no chance that everybody's going to be happy with it, and to imply that Villa have messed up because you don't like it is a bit weird.

My thoughts exactly. You'd think the world was about to end from some of the comments in this thread. I'm not a fan of the checks on the home or the red on the away but I'll still buy one to show my support to the club I love.

I'm liking both of the shirts. Only gripe is the home socks. Surely they should of been blue? Not fussed on the keeper shirt never going to buy it so what does it matter. Also chuffed we have v necks on both shirts.

rubbish kits,

Away top ruined by the red sponsor. It just looks stupid.

Sponsor looks bad as it has tagline.

The tagline itself riles me who refers to foreign exchnage as 'ForEx'? It's cringe worthy.

It's great that we have a sponspor that we deem to be worthwhile (i.e. to move away from acorns) but the tagline would make a good shirt poor and the colour onj the away - for me at least- just ruins it.

Poor show Villa.

Also that tracksuit top with the Lion on is awesome, but again is ruined / well severely let down by teh AVFC on the back.

Whilst I'm on the moan, I hate the AVFC on our badge, we're ASTON VILLA not AVFC - it just devqalues the image of the club resorting to abreviations. Randy and the guys have gone along way to improve our image, but I think the new badge was a shit choice and these kits are very, poor indeed. The Hummel ones were far better then these.

I think the best top we've had in ages was probably the diadora rover shirt, I did like last seasons and the previous 2 Nike ones were nice but this top is a step backwards :(

WAHHH WAHH WE;RE GONNA DIE WE'RE GOING TO GET RELEGATED RANDY LERNER WILL LEAVE US WITH NO MONEY WHAT SO EVER.

Jeez what an overreaction.

Â