New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New kits look great? Seriously? What kits are you looking at? They look absolutely rank.

What is with all this chequered shit? When did we turn into Croatia?

o_0

We probably cleared the way for it by telling them that we like the chequered effect.

Yep looks fantastic on the flag, but it certainly does not suit the football top.

The home really does look like that Hummell kit and the away must have taken about 3 seconds to design. A really, really poor show by Nike in my opinion. Also why have we got a V neck again? If anyone at Villa is reading this, you need to do a lot better next year.

Just to summarise people's complaints

Don't like the checks on the home or away

Don't like the sponsor logo with tag line on home or away

Don't like the red colour of the sponsors logo and tag line on the away kit

Everyone seems to hate (myself included) the home yellow Tony the Tiger goal keeper kit

The collars on both kits?

astonvilla direct.com haven't updated their new kit section yet, where will the new kit appear first, astonvilla direct, JJB Sports, Sports Direct or Kitbag?

**** V necks again!! what we gotta do to get a collar!! I saw some real nice kits guys where supposedly leaked pictures of our new kits and they where all based on the kit we wore in 1981 season.. and they where lovely.. but we are stuck with that horrible crap for 12 months!! knowing my luck.. for the first time in probably 15 years they will decide to keep this monstrosity for 2 years for a change!!

Â