New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

I like it. After having claret body/blue sleeves/nothing else for the past 3 years it's nice to have a little change. Looks great in the promo shots too. They always look better when they're actually being worn. I'll buy it.

Looking forward to the away kit. Maybe it'll be all black with the c&b check pattern down the side too.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the chequered look very much.... bit too Croatia-y.

And I hate their kit an' all. True at least we haven't got the away kit Everton have, sheesh, should be sponsored by Tampax!

For all the people (including myself) who can't view the pics due to poxy work firewalls and the like, check the link out:

http://www.soccerbible.com/news/football-shirts/archive/2010/07/15/aston-villa-home-10-11-nike-football-shirt.aspx

Not sure I like the checkered thing at all! :|

Love the photos. Looks like Nike have done a pretty good all round promo job here, whatever people think about the actual design. The bit I really like is this - not sure if this has been picked up yet
every Aston Villa soccer jersey is made entirely from recycled polyester, each crafted from up to eight plastic water bottles!
Excellent. Buy the shirt, save the planet!

Or how about a scheme where you collect 8 plastic bottles, send them to Nike, and they make them into a shirt for you? :P

Â