New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah buying a villa shirt in london is so difficult. i thought going with nike we would be in at least the nike superstores down heer. but nothing

What? Last two years we've been consistently front and centre in the Nike superstore on Oxford Circus on the upper floor. The row generally goes Juventus, Manchester United, Aston Villa, Barcelona - we punch well above our weight. Very confused that people are saying otherwise, I often go in just to look at it!

Otherwise walk down the street to Soccer Scene on Carnaby Street, which always has our shirts.

Just been for a run in the rain with my training jacket, perfect. Well worth the money, I chose it over a shirt for this year because I don't to keep buying shirts that out-date, where-as I can use this to go to games with and for other activities such as training.

What? Last two years we've been consistently front and centre in the Nike superstore on Oxford Circus on the upper floor. The row generally goes Juventus, Manchester United, Aston Villa, Barcelona - we punch well above our weight. Very confused that people are saying otherwise, I often go in just to look at it!

adam sorry mate but i have been in there about 4-5 times there this year and i have never seen a villa shirt in there!

adam sorry mate but i have been in there about 4-5 times there this year and i have never seen a villa shirt in there!

Well I live in Birmingham and have traveled down to London about 10 times this year and each and every time I have strolled into the Nike Store at Oxford Circus and every time I have managed to check out the Villa Shirt!

Well I live in Birmingham and have traveled down to London about 10 times this year and each and every time I have strolled into the Nike Store at Oxford Circus and every time I have managed to check out the Villa Shirt!

for what its worth,i have been in the same shop twice in the last year and i have seen Villa tops on sale both time's..

Try getting one in the North East! Blooming impossible. Galatasaray, no probs......
I assume they are a good seller amongst Bradford City fans to taunt Leeds with? Otherwise I'm stumped.

this is very odd. ive been in the football section a host of times and hav neevr seena villa shirt. i may go down there this weekend and check it out!

this is very odd. ive been in the football section a host of times and hav neevr seena villa shirt. i may go down there this weekend and check it out!

Honestly, I see it in there all the time (although I imagine they have the WC shirts up at the moment instead and will be waiting for our new one to come out).

Up on the top floor, in the club shirts section, it has all the panelling around the edges and we appear there, and also usually on the mannequins they normally have in the middle.

I've even posted on here before about how great it is to see us up there with the likes of Barca and Juve. I'll be shocked if we aren't back there from the day after our kit launch.

If you go on the OS, they have a clip about the launch tomorrow. About a third of the way through, there is a clip with the screens in place in centenary square with pictures of the new kti on them. It looks like the patch of blue on the shoulder is more chunky like the shirt two seasons ago.

Â