New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the first 2!! would buy both. We already have 3 identical (besides the slight collar changes) shirts. i want something different. These are different enough while still being a bit classical in over all style

Theres always West Ham

Now having seen Portugal v Spain tonight - Portugal's white kit could easily be adapted to a Villa kit with the claret & blue bands down the middle. It was a split band with a white space for logo in the middle. Anyone fancy mocking one up? I think it has a degree of class about it.

Bit wank that fulham have got a deal with em too, doesn't really make a

difference but it can't mean ours was 'megabucks', probably why it hasn't been disclosed....

I don't follow your logic. Please explain.

Now having seen Portugal v Spain tonight - Portugal's white kit could easily be adapted to a Villa kit with the claret & blue bands down the middle. It was a split band with a white space for logo in the middle. Anyone fancy mocking one up? I think it has a degree of class about it.

25gyph2.png

25gyph2.png

Now that's more like it! Very nice indeed. Thx

difference but it can't mean ours was 'megabucks', probably why it hasn't been disclosed....

Okay, not being a dick or nowt but not that difficult a post to follow, at least I don't think anyway.

I think it takes the shine off it a little that another club, a club far smaller than us have the same.

Probably therefore means that the deal we received isn't as large as the club and we might have hoped for being that they also then decided to sponsor another club. You also have to imagine that Fulham wouldn't have been expecting a major shirt sponsorship deal and probably weren't searching for one so if the two deals are the same then it's likely that it's not for masses of money as we'd all hoped.

The above then leads to my imagining that it's the reason that no official figures have been released, Spurs, Liverpool, United etc are all happy to boast about their shirt deals whilst we've been left in the dark, probably because they don't want to seem inferior to the above mentioned....

Does that make it clearer?

25gyph2.png

Now that's more like it! Very nice indeed. Thx

I would've expected this to be our away shirt (maybe with blue or claret shorts), if it wasn't for the fact we're keeping last years white kit as our third.

Suggestions on what colour this years away kit might be?

The new Barca away colour is brilliant, kinda like teal with a navy and maroon band across the chest.

brommy wrote:

bannedfromHandV wrote:

Okay, not being a dick or nowt but not that difficult a post to follow, at least I don't think anyway.

I think it takes the shine off it a little that another club, a club far smaller than us have the same.

Probably therefore means that the deal we received isn't as large as the club and we might have hoped for being that they also then decided to sponsor another club. You also have to imagine that Fulham wouldn't have been expecting a major shirt sponsorship deal and probably weren't searching for one so if the two deals are the same then it's likely that it's not for masses of money as we'd all hoped.

The above then leads to my imagining that it's the reason that no official figures have been released, Spurs, Liverpool, United etc are all happy to boast about their shirt deals whilst we've been left in the dark, probably because they don't want to seem inferior to the above mentioned....

Does that make it clearer?

I imagine as Fulham reached the Europa Cup final and are also based in London that they would be as saleable as us in terms of shirt sponsorship as us perhaps slightly less but not massively? I think in terms of shirt sales we far out sell them but advertisers will look at overall brand exposure?

I dont see whats difficult to understand or that there's anything to criticise.

FxPro met our demands and met Fulhams. Ours are bound to be much higher.

They probably had a budget to get a big club and a smallish one.

Its none of our business what they do with other clubs. If we'd have asked for more money they'd have said no.

As it is it was a fantastic deal for us.

Â