New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

It's funny what people expect.

When we first were getting a sponsor loads of people suggested it would be an emerging financial company or banking company. Now we have one and suddenly it's a bad thing. People are quick to jump and say they don't know who the company is but then also quick to slate them.

Seems odd.

And those saying they'll probably go bust, I'd say you may be right. They're an emerging company in this market, as most football sponsors are. but at the moment they're doing pretty well forthemselves and are giving us a load of money, so what's the problem?

Personally, i think the logo will be extremely simple, which is the best kind. So I'm happy with it. I'd much rather have a financial company like this on our shirts than some shitty new betting website or beer.

I do agree that they shouldn't but the slogan on our shirts though.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny what people expect.

When we first were getting a sponsor loads of people suggested it would be an emerging financial company or banking company. Now we have one and suddenly it's a bad thing. People are quick to jump and say they don't know who the company is but then also quick to slate them.

Seems odd.

And those saying they'll probably go bust, I'd say you may be right. They're an emerging company in this market, as most football sponsors are. but at the moment they're doing pretty well forthemselves and are giving us a load of money, so what's the problem?

Personally, i think the logo will be extremely simple, which is the best kind. So I'm happy with it. I'd much rather have a financial company like this on our shirts than some shitty new betting website or beer.

I do agree that they shouldn't but the slogan on our shirts though.

When I expressed my surpise at our new sponsors method of making money it was on the basis that it was another "gambling" company like 32 Red.

It wasn't a criticism of the club because it doesn't make a bit of difference to me personally, as I won't suddenly rush to my computer and start internet forex spread betting or taking out CFDs (contract for difference) which is what FX Pro is about.

I also agree that the slogan is both unnecessary and slightly inappropriate, as it could be construed as encouraging total amateurs to get into what is a very risky and highly leveraged form of gambling, unless you're really clued up.

When I expressed my surpise at our new sponsors method of making money it was on the basis that it was another "gambling" company like 32 Red.

At the end of the day let's not forget Randy's fortune comes from credit cards :winkold:

At the end of the day let's not forget Randy's fortune comes from credit cards :winkold:

True, I should have factored that into the equation! :lol:

Â