New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it looks fine, would be a lot better without the "catchphrase" underneath (which I'll admit I don't even understand)

But the fact that it's this seasons away shirt (which I know will be next seasons 3rd kit) could mean it's just an ironed on logo that someone's knocked up.

I hope that is the real 3rd shirt, maybe it'll shoot down the people who seem to moan at VTers who simply repeat rumours :?

It's quite a simple design. It doesn't look amazing on the 3rd kit but I recon it'd look half decent on the home kit. Maybe it'd be white writing on the claret background, could look ok

The length of the contract will be interesting. If its another 1 season wonder then we'll have another 3 kits to buy again next year...that's starting to get a little old in terms of cash spent on kit.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this will be the 4th set of new kit in 4 years? Change from Hummel to Nike included.

But when was the last time we kept a shirt for more than one season? I can't honestly remember the last time that happened.

Most teams change their kit every year.

Does it though? It's just our away kit from this season (which everyone seemed to like this season) which has already been confirmed (I think) as our 3rd kit for next season with a sponsor that has been heavily rumoured to be OUR sponsor on the front.

It might be fake but it doesn't look that fake to me. Certainly doesn't look photoshopped to me. if it's fake someone's gone to the trouble of ironing an FxPro label onto one of this season's shirts, imo of course. And i'm no expert.

Can you tell me what looks fake about it?

That's an honest question. I'll admit I have a very untrained eye so I may not be able to spot what makes it so obviously fake.

I remember palletgate. Everyone thought that shirt looked fake. it wasn't.

Â