New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair Stewie, If I ran my own Villa Blog site, I would have asked your for them too. Do you work in the textiles industry?

No mate I'm a graphic designer (currently freelance) though I got an interview for a permanant role next week. Eek!

Stewiek2: Well done, mate. You got the job. ;)

Comment from Ianrobbo's blog: "it is understood that we are keeping this seasons white kit as the away kit again and the sponsor on the jersy will not be acorns!!"

Very interesting.

I saw the shirts last night and I really would go out and buy all 3!

But I have heard that the home kit is suppsed to look like the holland kit. So Stewart's mock up might not be too far wrong. Either way I would buy the shirts

Plus I heard that Acorns could be our sponsor for another season as Villa are making ground on deals but nothing is for def

I saw the shirts last night and I really would go out and buy all 3!

But I have heard that the home kit is suppsed to look like the holland kit. So Stewart's mock up might not be too far wrong. Either way I would buy the shirts

Plus I heard that Acorns could be our sponsor for another season as Villa are making ground on deals but nothing is for def

so the three above are they the ones you saw?

i must say th ewhite one is beautiful, yellow isnt that bad either

Yeah Demitri_C I think they look awesome. I would buy all 3 if these are the real deal.

But as I said I've heard it could be the other one Stu has done which is similar to the holland kit. Either way, I'm a sucker these days for a new villa shirt

Â