PL: Sunderland h Match Thread 2010/03/24 19:45

limpid

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Cuellar has a stormer. Go on big man.

I do too but at right back. Is there any chance of that? No.

Of course there is.

Oh, I forgot, Carlos isn't a RB, silly me. Go and be as a shite as ever Carlos, be the embarassment you always are.

I really hope Cuellar has a stormer. Go on big man.

I do too but at right back. Is there any chance of that? No.

Of course there is.

Oh, I forgot, Carlos isn't a RB, silly me. Go and be as a shite as ever Carlos, be the embarassment you always are.

For someone who usually posts decent thing, that's abit stupid considering I've never said that.

The most Carlos will ever be is solid. Just like Mellberg. To have a stormer, defensively at right back you have to be very good and then be a threat attacking and provide support to a winger.

He's okay defensively and average going forward. Luke Young is better both defensively and going forward.

Comon Villa! This team hasn't lost in the league since Liverpool in December, yet some "supporters" are turning their backs, I hope you lot aren't the type who hope for a loss because they get more satisfaction out of saying "I told you so" than seeing Villa win.

No squad rotation as usual, totally weird. Cant understand why we need 3 centrehalfs in home games against poorer opponents. Either MON doesnt have faith on our FBs Young and Beye, or he is just stubborn as many allready have pointed out. This is going to be close, probably draw

I feel bad but I'm hoping for an injury or two early on.

:rant:

By early on, I mean 25/30 minutes when it's clear whether it's working or not. Cause if it's not working then it's the only way a change will be made until about 75 minutes/80 minutes where he'll make a weird subsitution.

What a joke. In what instance are Beye or Salifou ever going to make an appearance? Doesn't matter, subs are not really in our plans.

Game rests on Young's shoulders if Milner isn't 100%