News story of the day

BOF

• 1 month later...

John Terry's father 'racially abused' man in cigarette row

That whole family should be executed.

I wouldn't have had you down as a supporter of capital punishment.

Leaning more towards the left I am against racism. over on the right it's never been so much of a problem.

So, capital punishment without trial for alleged racists, your standpoint is clear.

Where do you stand on, for example, child murderers?

see, I took the original comment on execution as a 'quip' not a manifesto pledge

Trees does struggle with that at times, I did point that out the other day actually ;)

No struggle. It's just that I wouldn't expect someone who appears to take things so seriously, albeit one dimensionally, to joke about either racism or capital punishment.

But I am happy to stand corrected.

see, I took the original comment on execution as a 'quip' not a manifesto pledge

Trees does struggle with that at times, I did point that out the other day actually ;)

No struggle. It's just that I wouldn't expect someone who appears to take things so seriously, albeit one dimensionally, to joke about either racism or capital punishment.

But I am happy to stand corrected.

Good to see you turning over a new leaf. :)

If you're stupid enough to drive into water that deep you deserve it.

Maybe they didn't know how deep it was? They might not know the area/road ....

All the more reason not to drive into it. You take a risk driving through a flood on a road you're familiar with. If you don't know whether or not the road has a 10ft drop why on earth would you take the chance? 

Â