The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

Can't remember if I said this but I bought the atomic browser app, find it way better than safari especially for the full screen mode and tabbed browsing, also they show you have you can add a link to safari to "open in atomic browser" so you can go from say links in emails/facebook... into safari and on to atomic, ok not ideal but worth it for the better browser. I even was moved to pay 59p :) Though you can get a lite version.

Anyone else on Orange having trouble with getting on the internet on their phones? Mine stopped working last night but worked for about 20 minutes earlier and has stopped again :(

As an aside, iPad and Android tablets. No thanks, mobile OS's on big computers. There is only one thing I want on something bigger than a phone and that's Windows.
Really? I absolutely hate windows, if ever there was a completely outdated piece of technology thats it. Slow, unreliable, irrelevant. My netbook just died, my next one won't have windows. Google OS looks like the most likely candidate.

As an aside, iPad and Android tablets. No thanks, mobile OS's on big computers. There is only one thing I want on something bigger than a phone and that's Windows.
Really? I absolutely hate windows, if ever there was a completely outdated piece of technology thats it. Slow, unreliable, irrelevant. My netbook just died, my next one won't have windows. Google OS looks like the most likely candidate.

Chromium OS should be nice but it will still have a job to be better than Ubuntu Netbook Edition, which is the ultimate n[et|ote]book OS right now when run with Chrome browser rather than Firefox.

n[et|ote]book

nebook?

ntbook?

n|book?

nobook?

Or did you mean n(et|ote)book?

;)

EDIT: sorry, limpid, for being a regexp grammar nazi

What does that have to do with iPhone?

Â