LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See it's times like this which is where Petrov needs to be a captain, get on the ball and keep the ball. I think he's been excellent for the first 55 minutes but then he seems to go missing once we go under the cosh and is too afraid of getting the ball and just slowing it down.

been thinking the very same, its a shame as he is quality but you are right.

worried about Guzan , to be a top Prem keeper you need to be able to deal with crosses .. hope it's something he can work on as he looks the part apart from that .. but you can see the way Blackburn are targetting him

worried about Guzan , to be a top Prem keeper you need to be able to deal with crosses .. hope it's something he can work on as he looks the part aprt from that .. but you can see the way Blackburn are targetting him

I think with all the skill in the world his height will cause him problems from time to time

worried about Guzan , to be a top Prem keeper you need to be able to deal with crosses .. hope it's something he can work on as he looks the part apart from that .. but you can see the way Blackburn are targetting him

Yeah, this is the first time, I've seen him targetted like this and I can see why Friedel is still first choice as Guzan seems to struggle from this sort of ariel target which we've never seen before.

Oh and **** hell Villa.

Bring Reo-Coker on for Petrov for me. Freshen things up.