LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Clatternburg is saying "Go down a little easy and I'll give you a pen...."

he should be saying "next time touch the defender and you can have the pen, but i cant give it if no one has touched you and you hit the deck like dider drogba in front of a firing squad!"

How has Heskey been poor? I think he's give the ball away a total of about once. All he's doing for us dropping into the hole, finding good positions and allowing midfield to play off him.

he keeps falling on the floor and losing the ball wrecklessly. that chance he had was very poor and he reacted so slow. hopefully he will be better in 2nd half

Losing the ball wrecklessly.

WTF!?

Are you sure your watching Blackburn vs Villa :? He's kept the ball for us extremely well and dropped into play. This is a reason we play such good football when he plays!

The chance yes was poor, reacted too slow.

Heskey has done his bit. Should have got a shot off when Stab found him in space but fairs fair he has put in a good shift

i could run around and put in a decent "shift" what i would like is to see him win a header , stay on his feet instead of appealing every time he is challenged , and be in the box when young plays a ball across 3 yards away from the goal ...

apart from that , yeah he has run around a bit ..now watch him score as i've just slagged him off ..