The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

The dude who's posting the card on their broadcast had it 57 - 57. 

Campbell is hanging in there but Loma is really hurting him at times.  

10 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

The dude who's posting the card on their broadcast had it 57 - 57. 

Campbell is hanging in there but Loma is really hurting him at times.  

The dude is andre ward, giving Campbell lots of credit all the way through. He had it 96-94 after 10

Edited by LakotaDakota

A lot being made of the fact hughie fury is only 24 and his loses have come against Parker, Pulev and Povetkin. World level guys, true, but the takeaway is he hasn't learned or improved after any defeat. He's nice and tidy but too lazy and zero pop.

30 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

A lot being made of the fact hughie fury is only 24 and his loses have come against Parker, Pulev and Povetkin. World level guys, true, but the takeaway is he hasn't learned or improved after any defeat. He's nice and tidy but too lazy and zero pop.

He's just absolutely shit to watch too,  mind-numbingly dull and due to his complete lack of power i can't ever see this changing.  I can usually get comp tickets to most Warren shows, Now getting in free is one thing but if he was fighting at the end of my garden there is a good chance i wouldn't even venture out to watch that, let alone even consider the cost & trecking around trying not to get stabbed during a weekend in London

Edited by LakotaDakota

Old Delboy isn't happy about not headling his show. Not really sure Hearn/kalle/smith knew what to do when delboy said put me as the main event or F*** off & take me off the bill midway through their press conference.

*warning nsfw, lots of f**king swearing.

Edited by LakotaDakota

1 hour ago, LakotaDakota said:

Old Delboy isn't happy about not headling his show. Not really sure Hearn/kalle/smith knew what to do when delboy said put me as the main event or F*** off & take me off the bill midway through their press conference.

*warning nsfw, lots of f**king swearing.

What a disrespectful piece of filth he is. He's beaten nobody in his whole career. Nobody. A 4 near 40 year old Takam his biggest win. 

Â