PL: Arsenal a Match Thread 2009/12/27 13:30

limpid

And I have got a good one. Arsenal fans hate Carew for destroying them in the Champions League several times, Agbonlahor for allways doing good against them and soon they are going to hate us for going above them in the league!

I think they are about to seriously bring you back down to earth with a very hard bump.

I bet you were saying this before the man u game as well.

There's no reason why we won't be fired up for this, we're playing on a ground we're unbeaten on, we have nothing to fear about the emirates, we've never lost there so it's not like the ground will intimidate us. We've played 3 of the top 4 so far this season, and won all 3, so it's not like the opponents should intimidate us.

We have been built up again by the bloody media, ready to be knocked down and slated again. I think Arsenal will come out very fired up an we will look a little half arsed and over confident because we are happy with our position in the table and Arsenal are fuming. They will come at us like a tsunami and we sill buckle under all the pressure and beautiful play by them. Villatalk will slowly go into meltdown when they score, and we will start saying whats happened to our defence, nobody is dominating in midfield and we haven't even had one shot on goal. They will score a second, it probably won't be a classic goal but that will knock the stuffing out of us and we will lose the game. We will come out of it and slate our players and say they are simply not good enough, and then Liverpool will get a successive second win, beating us 1 - 0 and this is where we will start to lose ground again.

This whole thing will bottle down to how tired our players are and how fired up they are before the game and how solid the defence can remain.

And I have got a good one. Arsenal fans hate Carew for destroying them in the Champions League several times, Agbonlahor for allways doing good against them and soon they are going to hate us for going above them in the league!

I think they are about to seriously bring you back down to earth with a very hard bump.

There's no reason why we won't be fired up for this, we're playing on a ground we're unbeaten on, we have nothing to fear about the emirates, we've never lost there so it's not like the ground will intimidate us. We've played 3 of the top 4 so far this season, and won all 3, so it's not like the opponents should intimidate us.

I, like many fans was feeling optimistic about the United game funnily enough. Arsenal will come out today like men on a **** mission, you just watch.

I, like many fans was feeling optimistic about the United game funnily enough. Arsenal will come out today like men on a **** mission, you just watch.

Iv gota very very bad feeling about this game all of a sudden. A very very very very bad feeling.

Yeah, when the press start doing a lot of stories about us it is always a bad sign.

I was enjoying our non-presence, but now we went and beat Utd away things can only go pear-shaped.

Things all falling apart when it gets to a worthwhile stage in a season is a tradition we seem to adhere to......

Still, we may have enough momentum at the moment to bring us through with a victory against Arsenal and Liverpool, then we can happily loose to Wigan, Fulham, etc....

You mean like small boys, the way Wenger likes them?

We will out sing the Arsenal fans no problem making it nearly a home game. We play better away from home. We dont let many goals in. We always score. We are on a roll. The players are fired up. I am so confident i am putting money on us. Have faith!! UP THE VILLA!!!

I hope they dont pass us off the park and make us look silly, they have done that more times than i can remember. :(

Was it an Xmas game at VP where Cole scored and they destroyed us?

You're such a bore.

We're unbeaten at the Emirates, suck on that.

Win tomorrow and we'll go 2nd... for at least 2 hours. I have faith that we can do it!

Ah Yes....But no one seems to have told SSN that Villa are actually on the same points as their rivals today because according to their announcers IF Arsenal win today THEY can do 2nd!!.

Eherm.........Just like Villa Guys!!! :bang:

Win tomorrow and we'll go 2nd... for at least 2 hours. I have faith that we can do it!

Ah Yes....But no one seems to have told SSN that Villa are actually on the same points as their rivals today because according to their announcers IF Arsenal win today THEY can do 2nd!!.

Eherm.........Just like Villa Guys!!! :bang:

You seem surprised that pundits on Sky are talking nonsense?

I'm really excited about this match, more excited than I've been on a match for bloody ages for some reason.

Utterly convinced it'll be a draw though. And hopefully Diaby doesn't score, he's starting to get into a habit of scoring against us.

I'm really excited about this match, more excited than I've been on a match for bloody ages for some reason.

Utterly convinced it'll be a draw though.

Same here. I was more excited about the Man Utd game though and was more confident we would win that one for some reason. Anyway, I'd happily take a draw in this one.