Please Join My Facebook Group

LoughboroughLion

Hey, i need 450 members in one night and my friend will wear this really gay shirt to a really posh dinner thing, please help me out here even though you dont know him, please join and invite all your friends, it will be much appreciated. Please, thank-you so much. Please JOINNN...

the group url is My facebook group

PLEASEEE JOINNN

And just in case anyone has similar ideas, please just use this topic to advertise your facebook groups, we really really don't want a new topic everytime someone has some daft group to join

You obviously selected the best of your three bottles in order to have made this into a sticky! :P

EDIT: Just seen this is going to be universal. :oops:

It was bound to happen at some point so I just took the decision to sticky it now and be done with it, that way we don't have ten different facebook topics on the go at once blocking all the imprtant stuff ;) :S

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing as this poxy stop the march has managed over 300,000 members , my travelling rabbit with 11 members is feeling a tad unloved :-(

If anyone wants to join his group then feel free ..he's been to Villa Park and he is a Villa fan :-)

Harvey

Seeing as this poxy stop the march has managed over 300,000 members , my travelling rabbit with 11 members is feeling a tad unloved :-(

If anyone wants to join his group then feel free ..he's been to Villa Park and he is a Villa fan :-)

Harvey

Just viewed this, and what a well travelled rabbit. Some fabulous pictures there Tony, and think I will look at joining the FB group.

Â