Please Join My Facebook Group

LoughboroughLion

• 2 months later...

Friend of mine is trying out a concept on Facebook and asked if I could let people know about it to try and get it some exposure. 

I gather it is a Debate of the Day type thing, well that's the name of it anyway, but have a look for yourselves as it seems quite interesting. 

Debate of the Day

Edited by VERB27

• 2 weeks later...

the Wabbit has been to his 60th country ..here's a little sampleHarvey the Manky rabbit

This is really cool.

I might have to steal this idea! (although I doubt mine would ever be as impressive as yours, but still. it's a cool idea)

Sometimes when I go and take a picture I hear smutterings of a foreign language and then the word " Amelie" which is a film I confess I've not seen but I believe it is a garden gnome travelling around the word having a picture taken , so the concept of it isn't new but still raises a smile from people when I do it ... After the White House picture just about every person present who had a stuffed toy / favourite item with them started doing the same thing so I'm expecting a whole load more " travelling xxxx" pages to spawn

What is that version of On The Road Again? Sounds like Canned Heat, but not... quite.

It's Big Country but with Bassist Tony Butler on vocals rather that SA

I should have guessed. Almost tribute band style. 

Â