If there was a general election tomorrow...

paddy

If there was a general election tomorrow who would you vote for?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. If there was a general election tomorrow who would you vote for?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green Party
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • BNP
    • Other (please state)
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Abstain / Won't Bother

Who would you vote for?

If you plan on posting in this thread rather than just voting at the top read these guidelines from the top of the OT section otherwise you're just going to get it locked.

Personally I've not totally decided but think I'd probably vote Lib Dem as I think we need a change and I certainly don't want David Cameron as prime minister as he's far too smug for my liking. Which isn't an advanced view, but it's how I would make my decision I reckon. Unless Cameron comes out with a 'making all people called Paddy millionaires" policy I can't see anything he could do that would make me vote Conservative. Julie Kirkbride still hasn't ruled out going for re-election in my contituency anyway and I couldn't stand her before this expenses thing anyway.

So yeah, it's Lib Dem for me. And before all the criticism of even putting BNP in the poll floods in, it's because I'm interested in seeing how many on here are going to vote for them, not because I see them as any sort of contender or in any way legitimising them.

So vote away, BUT READ THE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING OR IT WILL BE SHUT BEFORE YOU CAN SAY "SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT NICK GRIFFIN BUT I THINK HE'S HOT"

Two options added for the non voters

And right now, I'm seriously torn between Liberal and Spoilt ballot and that would probably continue all the way to the ballot box where I'd probably vote Liberal JUST to not vote Labour under Gordon Brown. If Labour got rid of Brown before the election (which they won't) and got vowed to stop and get rid of the draconian powers they've given themselves and our returned our freedom that they've eroded then they'd have stood a chance but as it is I aint voting for the New Stalin, in fact its that important to me I'm voting against it specifically

Never in 30 years have I failed to vote in an election be it general local or European. I am now pissed off with the lot of them and honestly don't believe any of them have the average Joe's interests at heart so they can all go and **** themselves.

No one.

Is that because BIAD are not standing? :lol: :winkold:

They're too busy with the Barça high life, so I'm led to believe. :P

Pah. Stuck in room of stuffed shirts up until an hour ago. Was hoping to get the tube up to barnet for the reserves game, but because these bankers can't agree on how to add up imaginary default exposures missed out.

Clicked other, which meant BIAD.

For all those thinking of abstaining, I urge you to attend the your local election office and set fire to the box*

*please note the author is not responsible for any illegal acts you decide to commit

Â