LC: Portsmouth a Match Thread 2009/12/01 19:45

limpid

Does anyone else find anything that comes from the OS sickeningly cheesy? I know they cant exactly allow comments along the lines of "Woodward is a c*ck" but surely they could allow / promote some sensible discussion. Anyone who posts on the site sounds like i did when i was 15.

have just text in to the beeb, their updates on the villa game is almost non-existant:

"Would it be possible to perhaps have some more updates on pompey v villa? As important as a united youth players name is (De Laet), our game isnt on the telebox. Cheers".

Quote from their text commentator earlier "Meanwhile, they're back under way at Fratton Park - from where I have no pictures, but I'll do my best with the updates." So they're no better off than us tbf.

ffs, we played good footy, created chances and scored goals by keeping the ball in the first half. why have we gone back to this stupid sitting back and trying to hit them on the break?

Or perhaps, realizing they are currently going out of a cup competition, Portsmouth have started to play a bit?

Exactly, for some reason unless we dominate for 90 mins it means we've decided to change the way we play. Teams will usually have good spells during a game.

They certainly do against us. Strange that it is always the last 30 minutes or so!

The games where that usually happens are ones we are usually winning so it would seem natural that towards the end of the games teams would start pressing much more and putting us under more pressure, or it could be that petrov is done and no one who gets paid lots of money to notice it does.

Claridge making some positive comments about us for a change!

I thought we were dog shit in his eyes!

Claridge is a **** knob, how that bloke gets anyone to take him seriously is mystery?

He's a boring name dropping Gambling over achieving crap footballer word removed IMO.