General Chat

Stevo985

I think I've got that one on dvd. Is there a midget and a really bad continuity error where sometimes they're dressed and sometimes they aren't?

No midget. They were getting undressed - to get weighed.

There was some sweating going on.

It didn't really pass as entertainment.

Basic Instinct was on ITV2 last night - a film made just for sky Plus

Theres also Taxi (the french one)

Emma Sjoberg is kidnapped whilst on the loo, leaving her knickers on the floor. Later on in the film she roundhouses someone and there is a flash of the good stuff.

Good continuity.

The Rock just came back to WWE for the first time in 7 years and delivered the most electrifying promo in alllllllll of entertainment, as well as royally trashing John Cena.

Do you think that might be because his movie career hasn't taken off?

To be fair I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of it if the Rock is back.

The Rock just came back to WWE for the first time in 7 years and delivered the most electrifying promo in alllllllll of entertainment, as well as royally trashing John Cena.

Do you think that might be because his movie career hasn't taken off?

To be fair I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of it if the Rock is back.

He is doing very well from his movies.

He is just back short term I think, and is hosting Wrestlemania. He won't be wrestling.

is promo was great though, he blew the current PG rating out the water, delivering all his old catchphrases.

Might have to watch that, I can do the peoples eyebrow :-p

Â