General Chat

Stevo985

I remember when Flick Sculley (Holly Valance) was in it, **** hell they were good times 'right then mom, dad, I'm watching Neighbours upstairs in my bedroom please do not disturb me'

and when Isla Fisher was in Home and Away

Natalie Imbruglia FTW  :wub:

and Danni Minogue

Let's not forget Nicola Charles! 

I remember when Flick Sculley (Holly Valance) was in it, **** hell they were good times 'right then mom, dad, I'm watching Neighbours upstairs in my bedroom please do not disturb me'

and Danni Minogue

Ahh yes! Didn't Dr Karl have a bit of that?

and Danni Minogue

Ahh yes! Didn't Dr Karl have a bit of that?

Urm I dunno. :blush:  I only watched it for the flange... Honest.

I was always confused why Paul Robinson cheated on one twin with the other! Least have a change!

Edited by Xela

I remember a fittie from neighbours in 2006 called Pepper. She later her got her boobs out in an Owen Wilson film.

Pepper Steiger ^_^

NWhelanPepper.jpg

Got to give Tessa James a mention who appeared in both.

tumblr_meh95voCIm1qggz68o1_500.png

I seem to be watching less and less football recently. I used to watch all sorts, different leagues, whatever. Other sports too. Not so much now. Getting a bit tired of it, if I'm honest.

You should get into Kabaddi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrtyQ1uSRB4

Then maybe you can explain to me what's going on

I seem to be watching less and less football recently. I used to watch all sorts, different leagues, whatever. Other sports too. Not so much now. Getting a bit tired of it, if I'm honest.

same here, found that a few games that i want to watch are on BT at dinner time, and then ive got no interest in the evening kick off, this saturday for example

im not paying £15 for BT or changing my broadband set up

only watched tonights game because the missus is out, didnt watch last night, wont be watching it on BT when it goes over

not sure if its because football is getting worse or general tv is getting better, ive got hours and hours of boxsets to get through

looks like something you did if your school couldnt afford 2 benches and a ball...

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrtyQ1uSRB4

Channel 4 used to show Kabaddi. The bloke on his own above has to chant Kabaddi, while holding his breath, and attempt to touch one or more of his opponents and then leg it back to his side without getting caught.

Â