General Chat

Stevo985

Microwave meal, bbe was yesterday, still ok to cook it right?

Microwaving isn't cooking -_-

Go for it, if anything happens, the VillaTalk XI will have an excuse for black armbands

I ate some burgers out of our freezer a couple of weeks ago. Tasted fairly crap. Checked the best before: three years ago. Hey ho. 

Cheers chaps, tea's on now.

Next, my farts tonight have been described as smelling like the seaside. I don't know what that means, maybe something I've eaten perhaps but I'm trying to get the accuser to drop her bat so I can analyse her bottom burps. Rock n' Roll eh?! Good times.

The fact this country has survived for many many years with out letting all sorts of riff raff in. Yes, we do have lazy people and criminals and such but how are we going to sort our own people out when we let in millions of other people who don't want to live our way of life, they want to do their own thing HERE where we don't want to. We was here first. Last in, first out. We can't afford them and we don't want people butchering people like that in hope of going to heaven and shagging virgins!

But Islam as a whole religion is EVIL and they spread their evil ways and force them upon us. When your children or wife or family suffer at the hands of islamic bastards don't come crying!

golden_ticket_to_mars_by_arthawk87-d34lk

• Like 2

Guy on my facebook posted the status, after the Woolwich killing, of:

"Well done Hitler. Right idea, wrong race"

Needless to say he got immediately deleted and blocked.

• Like 3

What a douche, I had some pretty disgraceful ones but that tops them all.  Wouldn't delete him immediately though, gotta be some entertainment on that feed surely?

Not really.

I always knew he was a clearing in the woods, just needed an excuse to delete him.

He's the husband of my ex's sister, so any time I've seen him in the past I've had to be nice to him.

But there's a chance I'll see him next month. I'm half hoping he's noticed I've deleted him and asks me why because I'm relishing telling him exactly what I think of that status and exactly what I think of him.

That got me so angry.

This was the creepiest picture I've seen on the BBC News website

_67803155_oldmaningarden-thinkstock.jpg

Until I realised those aren't his eyes rolling back, they're his eyelids.

the-undertaker-on-smackdown.jpg

You've been watching this bloke too much :)

(To be fair, I thought the same thing)

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

Â