General Chat

Stevo985

Also, I spent a good couple of hours speaking to an Irish girl tonight, who had some interesting ideas on Welsh culture, but also did one of those things that often gets me for some reason - had a name I'd never heard before. Rosheen (undoubtedly spelt wrong). Never ever heard the name before. No idea but when I hear a name I'm unused to it puts me off a bit, slightly like you don't know the person quite as well as might have.

Odd.

Yeah.. that is odd.

Roisin would be the name, for the record.

I once knew a Roisin, she hated me, I was the best man at her wedding, I ruined it apparently. Miserable bitch she was

I know of one and hate her too!

Also, I spent a good couple of hours speaking to an Irish girl tonight, who had some interesting ideas on Welsh culture, but also did one of those things that often gets me for some reason - had a name I'd never heard before. Rosheen (undoubtedly spelt wrong). Never ever heard the name before. No idea but when I hear a name I'm unused to it puts me off a bit, slightly like you don't know the person quite as well as might have.

Odd.

Yeah.. that is odd.

Roisin would be the name, for the record.

I once knew a Roisin, she hated me, I was the best man at her wedding, I ruined it apparently. Miserable bitch she was

Róisín Murphy is a fairly famous Roisin. She was the singer in Moloko. I saw her doing a solo show at Glastonbury a couple of years ago and she was pretty good.

Sooo villadude, I don;t live in B6, he did it on purpose and killed himself and his children???

I don't live in B6 either, I live in Worcester,

As in WUSTER, not WOR-CESTER, like most Yanks like to pronounce it. :winkold:

Not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_S43tPbouo*... ;)

Second-best comedian from wormtown (though the best who didn't rip off Bill Hicks)... though there's not really a Worcester accent there... the best way to describe a true Worcester accent is imagine a combination between Long Island and

accents**:

*: though I'm not sure whether anybody in that video has apple pie for breakfast

**: for ClaretMahoney, go west from the most populous Worcester and next thing you know you're in (not the most populous) Leicester. Though I must admit that not every town in Worcester County is pronounced properly, though.

My nephew was in the same class as the girl who died. My sister knows the mum from the playground and says the bloke had threatened this a few times before. Had an alcohol problem apparently but she doesnt think he was on heroin.

I also used to work on the hampton ferry where the car went into the river, such a tragedy but sort of cool to see my former workplace all over the news. :oops: good memories (first blowie)

If I was going to be early I'd make the driver (of a car we'd paid no doubt through the roof for, no pun intended) drive me the long way round. We would get our money's worth and the groom would sweat, thus exercising my woman's prerogative to be late - win-win.

Thats exactly what I told her to do.

Anyway, they are getting divorced now, My mate decided to confess to a five year old love child. You'd have to know Eddy to understand why that in itself is pretty hilarious, but we've been laughing for months over it, still raises a smile, when someone says, "How's Eddy?" :mrgreen:

He is far better off without the daft bint, only ever saw her once after the wedding (as she clearly hated me and wanted nothing to do with Eddy's mates), we got invited round because a mutual friend (also Irish) was staying with us, so they could hardly not invite us if they wanted to see Seamus. Even then, two years later she still blamed me for ruining the wedding.

Mind you if ever I write a book, that wedding could provide enough material for a good few chapters. :) In fact it'd make for a pretty good one off comedy in its own right

good memories (first blowie)

I nearly spat my tea out... :shock:

My good memories include things like when I got asked to be Godmother, when I recovered after an operation against odds, when I realised I was in love...

Your definition of good memories, my first blowie?! Is this a man thing?

My good memories include things like when I got asked to be Godmother, when I recovered after an operation against odds, when I realised I was in love...

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

my first blowie?! Is this a man thing?

Oh yes, that really is a man thing :mrgreen: :nod:

I'm sure there are parts of the Far East where it could be classed as 'woman' thing too... :winkold:

I'm sure there are parts of the Far East where it could be classed as 'woman' thing too... :winkold:

Beat me to it. Well, at least a similar one.

I don't think I remember my first as such, but I remember my first "completed", so to speak. :nod: Her ex bf was in the room next door and was wondering what we were doing... :P

Pelle, all I did was tell her she'd arrived at the church too early. She had. at least 20 mins early!!! Half the guests weren't there even, nor the groom (he was helping his aged Aunt get there), but no the idiot woman sees me talking to the grooms identical twin (not that identical, only one wore glasses) outside and thinks that her husband to be is having second thoughts.

This was apparently all my fault and I ruined her big day. The priest who didn't manage to get her husbands name right once during the ceremony (I'm not even sure if he called him the same name twice) didn't ruin it, I did.

My fault, I hold me hands up.............

yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah thats just dumb. she sounds dumb. i would have liked the story better if you had banged someone at her wedding. but no....she's just a moron.

Beat me to it. Well, at least a similar one.

I don't think I remember my first as such, but I remember my first "completed", so to speak. :nod: Her ex bf was in the room next door and was wondering what we were doing... :P

i think you get extra awesome points for that

this can't be that surprising.....they are guys after all. when i realised i was in love it was an amazing moment that nothing has yet to compare to. but for guys....things like blowies will always be at the top of the list

Should you have been drinking at the time?

with a hot drink that could have scolded his .... :shock: :evil:

Â