General Chat

Stevo985

Didi you shag a traveller? :) Oh please say yes. I couldn't tell you what 'systems' the travellers use for anything tbh. And as an aside, there are loads of very distinct Dublin accents. Where was your missus from? If she was rabbitting on about a class system then I imagine she was fairly snobby.

Didi you shag a traveller? :) Oh please say yes. I couldn't tell you what 'systems' the travellers use for anything tbh. And as an aside, there are loads of very distinct Dublin accents. Where was your missus from? If she was rabbitting on about a class system then I imagine she was fairly snobby.

No. She was definitely from the higher end. Though like all you paddy's, that I've met at least, still pretty down to earth and not snobby in the slightest. I've not seen her since, we exchanged a fair bit of naughtyness afterwards and I think her Catholicism kicked in and it freaked her out. I will do though and I'll try to confirm what the feck she's on about.

and I think her Catholicism kicked in and it freaked her out.

is that a polite way of saying the Rohypnol wore off ? :winkold:

In fairness I've not had to use the Ro-ho in a while. The gym is a lot more effective as well as having the added bonus of being legal.

OK DDID, I need closure on this anecdote now :-D

Why, are you pulling the Pope's cap off for me baby....?

Haha. No I have a suspicion of which suburbs she may have come from :)

There's a line in a tune by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah. "Details of the War" I think. The line goes....

"Hanging with your fashionable whores"

I ALWAYS hear....

"Hanging with your fashionable horse"

Never fails to make me laugh out loud on the bus. Those who have heard the track will get what I mean. If not, here it is. Great summer band FWIW, while it's still here....

A woman in my building has gone off the rails. She's always been quiet and kept herself to herself but the last few months she's lost it completely.

- Buzzing the apartments from the outside intercom at inappropriate hours

- Knocking on the doors at inappropriate hours for unimportant conversations / complaints

- At one point she woke me up at 1am and offered me a box of food that she had ordered from Wiltshire Farm but no longer wanted because the delivery man 'had an odd look about him. Not that it is important for the purpose of this e-mail, but all of the food was opened and spoiled.

- Loud music being played at all hours of the day

- Indecent exposure in the hallway and stairwell

- Vile language and aggressive behaviour towards other tenants / occupiers

- Constant opening and shutting of her door / the downstairs door / the hallway door at inappropriate hours

- Movement up and down of the stairs for prolonged periods of time

- Parking of her vehicle in the middle of the carpark blocking in / out other cars

- From what I have also heard she has accused numerous people in the area (not just our building) of theft / assault

- I do believe the police have been called out to a few of these issues

I've written an e-mail to the owners of the building complaining about her now. If she's got mental issues she needs help and I don't feel safe when outside of my apartment any more. 3 other people in the building have e-mail complaints too so we'll see what happens.

OK DDID, I need closure on this anecdote now :-D

Why, are you pulling the Pope's cap off for me baby....?

Haha. No I have a suspicion of which suburbs she may have come from :)

i have the same suspicion....... does she constantly wear uggs and have a normal name with a slightly less common spelling?

Â