General Chat

Stevo985

Does anyone know of any way to connect an iphone to a stock ford fiesta car radio so I can listen to any music thats on the phone?

It has no cassette/aux in/usb ports at all. Think im stuck :(

what age is the fiesta, I added an aux in to my stock focus stereo. Bought a cable from ebay that connects to the cd changer connection at the back of the stereo. Bough a connection from maplins and mounted it all professional like. Cost me about a tenner and an hour of my time in all.

Right, ive been asked to play football tomorrow night to help out a mates team. Havnt laced up my boots (let alone broke a sweat) in got to be 18 months-2 years.

Am i risking a heart attack?

Does anyone know of any way to connect an iphone to a stock ford fiesta car radio so I can listen to any music thats on the phone?

It has no cassette/aux in/usb ports at all. Think im stuck :(

what age is the fiesta, I added an aux in to my stock focus stereo. Bought a cable from ebay that connects to the cd changer connection at the back of the stereo. Bough a connection from maplins and mounted it all professional like. Cost me about a tenner and an hour of my time in all.

It's an early '02 model and I'd have no idea how to do that as I'm a simpleton. Think I'm deffo gonna go the portable speaker route. Bit cumbersome but it will work I guess. Cheers guys.

Right, ive been asked to play football tomorrow night to help out a mates team. Havnt laced up my boots (let alone broke a sweat) in got to be 18 months-2 years.

Nah I don't think so.

If you're just unfit then your body will have ways of preventing you from 'over-doing it'.

i.e. You'll be out of breath & throwing up on the sidelines a long time before you have a heart attack.

Does it go to sudden death?

Does it go to sudden death?
By 'eck the lad's on form today.

Nah I don't think so.

If you're just unfit then your body will have ways of preventing you from 'over-doing it'.

i.e. You'll be out of breath & throwing up on the sidelines a long time before you have a heart attack.

True most of the time, but not always.

*Shudders at Norwegian swimmer story*

HEart attack or not, you're going to be **** knackered!

But I bet you won't regret it for a second :thumb: (assuming you don't ACTUALLY have a heart attack. Then you might regret it.)

HEart attack or not, you're going to be **** knackered!

But I bet you won't regret it for a second :thumb: (assuming you don't ACTUALLY have a heart attack. Then you might regret it.)

I bet i will be regretting it during the warm up! :D

The first run after not doing any exercise for a while is always way harder than any that come after it, for me anyways.

If it were me, I'd go out tonight and try to jog at a steady pace for as long as you can and try to be out there for at least half an hour. You'll be knackered but then tomorrow night won't seem anywhere near as bad. Everyone is different though, it's true for my body. If I don't excercise for months, the first time back I'm truly knackered and get a headache and feel quite run down. Then the next day, I get tired but nowhere near as bad and I don't feel ill after.

Of course, you know your own body better than anyone else though.

What's with the recent surge in tumblr accounts by decent looking girls after attention?

http://baby---vegan.tumblr.com/tagged/personal

http://skritin.tumblr.com/

as an example.

:shock:

Are they just sluts looking for saddos to buy them stuff on Amazon?

out of interest , how does one get an Amazon account ?

32 years of marmite avoidance and loathing, then a chance encounter with a buttered crumpet and marmite at a friends house. Think I'll buy a jar and some crumpets, twas rather nice.

Marmite is nasty but Vegemite is less bad.

Â