General Chat

Stevo985

One in Telford:

Oscar's Diner

http://oscars-diner.com/home

Eat the Titanic burger, fries and drink the pint of milkshake in 45 mins or less and receive a free t-shirt stating you have sunk the titanic and your next meal free (excluding a Titanic).

The burger stands 9 inches tall but is 6626 calories only.

Many have tried. Many have failed. Will you try to sink the Titanic?

titanic_burger.7780215_std.jpg

Kismot Killer is £12

All the steak ones seem to be between £40 - £60.

Marios breakfast is £10.

They don't seem like much. I was more on about the ones on 'Man vs Food' though, like the Baltimore one.

Yeah you'd want to be pretty sure you can do it. I'd be more into the hotness tests than the volume tests. Give me a jolokia pizza over a 2 kilo burger every time.

Yeah you'd want to be pretty sure you can do it. I'd be more into the hotness tests than the volume tests. Give me a jolokia pizza over a 2 kilo burger every time.

I can't remember here it was but he did the 'Atomic Wings'. I really want to try them!

I can't remember here it was but he did the 'Atomic Wings'. I really want to try them!

That was at a place called Quaker Steak and lube in Pittsburgh if I am not mistaken. My dad is from Pittsburgh, so I have been there a few times, but never dared eating the wings.

I know Mexico City is sinking. Venice is as well IIRC. It's like the morons in my neck of the woods. Building on the flood plain. Well done you you idiots.

Be you referring to the new development down Mitton way?

Aye. And basically all around Tewkesbury. Fucktards.

So, I've just moved back into mum and dads with my girlfriend and we're sleeping in my old room which is a loft conversion. The windows are in the roof of the house and so I never used to bother closing the blinds, I didn't see the point. I didn't think anyone could see me, I couldn't see them.

However, my girlfriend closes them and says, 'Of course they can see you. At night, when it's dark and you have your light on, on people will see your reflection in the glass'. Is this true? This scared me, because if true, all my neighbours would have been able to see all the tugging I did as a teenager.

If you don't understand what I mean, look at my picture that I gone and drawed.

wnaking.png

Of course, I could just go and stand in my garden and see, but then I wouldn't have an excuse to post a rude picture of myself on villa talk. We also wouldn't be learning physics together.

so tulisa has released a youtube video apologising and trying to justify her other video...

i dont think she's overly attractive and ndubz are somewhere very near the top of my first up the wall list and if you are interested the tape is **** awful, its like watching someone lick a marmite lollipop completely unconvinced they like it

but in the **** up world we live in watch this be a springboard for her

You cant eat 6000+ calories in one go, cannot be good for the heart. You could do a Muamba!

I'd be willing to give it a try.

(though as noted earlier, my stunt eating days are behind me)

Trying to book travel insurance but they all say I must have been a resident of the UK for 6 of the last 12 months. How do I get around this?

Well you could lie but then if you need to claim and they check the insurance will likely be invalid so not sure you can really.

Â