General Chat

Stevo985

I, for one, welcome our new yillan overlord, and would like to remind him that as a trusted posting personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in his underground sugar caves.

Personally I'd nominate Rob, then we could all look forward to seeing anyone who dared post a pic of a clothed woman in the Lovely Ladies thread being instantly banned!

İs it wrong that İ've snaffled a few screws and nails from work (about 20 )? They were just lying around...

Pfft, no! I once "liberated" a three-seat leather reclining sofa from a previous workplace. Later sold it for £50. Happy days.

İs it wrong that İ've snaffled a few screws and nails from work (about 20 )? They were just lying around...

As long as you aren't working in a prison...

Nope :)

I work in a school and they were lying around after a few new cupboards were put up for the new year. I needed some shelves and pictures put up at home and didn't want to pay the...oh 50p, for the pack of screws.

Bought Sabrina the Teenage Witch Series 1 on DVD :thumb:

Oh Melissa. Over the years I must have spilt so much of my seed over her. And not just Sabrina era MJH; I have, on occassion, shuffled my quintuple-knuckles whilst Clarissa explained it all to me. :thumb:

Oh Melissa. Over the years I must have spilt so much of my seed over her. And not just Sabrina era MJH; I have, on occassion, shuffled my quintuple-knuckles whilst Clarissa explained it all to me. :thumb:

I wish they would bring out the other 4 series of Clarissa Explains It All on DVD :|

Had I been able to spill seed back in that general era, Miss Hart would likely have been second in volume, etc. only to Jodie Sweetin from Full House.

At this point, had I sufficient quantities of crystal meth, I could probably get Ms. Sweetin to consent to a night of sensual banging.

Had I been able to spill seed back in that general era, Miss Hart would likely have been second in volume, etc. only to Jodie Sweetin from Full House.

At this point, had I sufficient quantities of crystal meth, I could probably get Ms. Sweetin to consent to a night of sensual banging.

She's probably already on her way to your house.

Just cooked and eaten some fajitas. I didn't realise quite how much I'd done 'til I sat down to eat it. 6 fajitas later the pan is empty but I feel... wrong. Eurgh...

It seemed to shame to let it go to waste. :puke:

Â