General Chat

Stevo985

Went to see Roger Daltrey at the O2 arena last night, it was **** amazing.

He still performs like it's his first gig, incredible energy.

Ah, the Tommy tour? We got my missus' Dad VIP tickets to see it in Romsey for a combined Father's day/Birthday/Xmas present...

MeetingRog.jpg

He was quite happy. :)

I honestly thought that was a woman. I thought that was a bloke and his missus until you posted Rev and I looked closer.

Is Daltery a short arse, or is your missus dad a retired basketball player?

Bit of both, and BOF's not the first to see that pic and think Daltrey was a woman. Definitely looking a bit feminine these days, apparently.

Went to see Roger Daltrey at the O2 arena last night, it was **** amazing.

He still performs like it's his first gig, incredible energy.

Ah, the Tommy tour? We got my missus' Dad VIP tickets to see it in Romsey for a combined Father's day/Birthday/Xmas present...

MeetingRog.jpg

He was quite happy. :)

Yeah that's it. I would have gone for the VIP tickets but they were £70 extra and I didn't have it at the time. :(

My step-sister has lost a load of weight from readin Paul McKenna's book. She eats what she likes and still loses weight. She just has to follow his rules about drinking lots of water and putting down your knife and fork after every bite. She has gone from a tubby 12 year old to a skinny teenager in a matter of weeks.

A guy at Lidl wouldn't put his shopping on the treadmill thing and allowed my stuff to get up to the counter where confusion arose. As the cashier went to pick up my things, he pushed his only purchase into his hand. A packet of tomatoes. 6 tomatoes. And then proceeded to pay with a DEBIT CARD. How much could 6 tomatoes cost? Can he not carry that sort cash around?

Â