General Chat

Stevo985

Anyone else getting the banner ad for Man Utd match day hospitality? Don't get me wrong, I've got no problem with Limpid taking advertising money from anyone who will pay it, but it seems rather poorly targeted.

Cheers for the advice (well some of it) & PMs guys...... your all stars.

I did wear something fairly low cut on Saturday night, so I hope he noticed!

Mike I've PMd u back but not sure if it got sent as I had a strange message.

No it doesn't get easier as you get older. When I was younger before I got married... I could do this in my sleep, now I am a complete wuss

with the opposite sex.

I just can't ask a bloke out or ask him to drive 40mile for dinner!!

I think I'm going to just see what happens and do what BOF suggests and maybe drop something out in conversation. Thing is because I like him I'm dead nervous when talking to him and I just don't know what to say - it's easier when we're in company.

He's also quite shy and tends to listen but he does laugh at my jokes all the time. My friends are all crackers over the NE

and he loves being with all of them cos they're fun to be with, which I hope I am too.

I'll keep you posted anyhow....

Julie, in all seriousness, just act like a **** top bird (which I'm sure you are), be the life of the party, friendly with everyone, funny, but don't pay him too much attention. Be nice, but don't make it obvious that you're interested, could scare him off.

If the group loves you, he'll love you. Then you can wait for him to make his move on you.

If he's too shy for that, then towards the end of the night show him a bit more attenion and he'll love it and lap it up.

If that doesn't work, he probably isn't interested, so you can either do nothing, or cut your losses and just ask him out in the hope he'll say yes.

Unless he's mad about you, don't throw yourself at him. It'll put him off unless he's just lookign to get his end away, which I'm assuming you don't want.

if he needs a bit of convincing, throwing yourself at him won't work.

I would never throw myself at anyone..How embarassing..... I'm not like that at all.

I have picked up quite a few signals off him but I just don't wanna push him cos I know he's had a rough time of it lately. His Dad died very recently and his Mum died last year and he's had to handle everything. He's also come into quite alot of money because of it... and no way do I want him thinking I'm a gold digger, because I'm not at all. That's the last thing I would think about. However I'm acutely aware that he might think that I am and be wary.

He hasn't popped round to my friends house apparently for a while and he definitely knew I was there Sunday afternoon because he followed me there to drop someone off round the corner. A couple of hours later he came round to their house and stayed for ages, chatting to us. So he's definitely not avoiding me, that's for sure.

I would never throw myself at anyone..How embarassing..... I'm not like that at all.

I didn't mean like, strip off and do a sexy dance.

I just meant don't be really obvious that you're attracted to him.

I didn't mean like, strip off and do a sexy dance.

I just meant don't be really obvious that you're attracted to him.

I know that's EXACTLY what you meant!

It's different for a woman..

Men think (normally with their dangly bits)... Women feel.

Â