General Chat

Stevo985

Actually despite my weight (10st...) I was considered a good tackler, in both football and rugby. Surprising huh. I used to score a good total of tries from breaking.

Rugby is too rough, I played fly half for about 3 years till people started stamping on my head. Then I stopped.

I've had my neck stamped on. And my knee was studded, of which there is a big scar present today. All part of the game!

Rugby is too rough, I played fly half for about 3 years till people started stamping on my head. Then I stopped.

I've had my neck stamped on. And my knee was studded, of which there is a big scar present today. All part of the game!

The worst pains I experienced playing Rugby was a broken finger, and another time, we were doing line out practice at school and to lift someone, you had to grab them by the front and back of the shorts and this one time, someone caught up some pubes while grabbing my shorts before lifting me.

Yeah that one HURT!

The worst pains I experienced playing Rugby was a broken finger, and another time, we were doing line out practice at school and to lift someone, you had to grab them by the front and back of the shorts and this one time, someone caught up some pubes while grabbing my shorts before lifting me.

Yeah that one HURT!

Andis-Pro-Hair-Clippers.jpg

Actually despite my weight (10st...) I was considered a good tackler, in both football and rugby. Surprising huh. I used to score a good total of tries from breaking.

I was the sort of person to pass tackling duties on, we were a great rugby team, had super strong and quick centre's....I was never amazingly quick but I could jink like a bitch, I'd just jink a couple and open it up for centre's to do the rest and they did. Our poor wingers barely got a touch.

all part of the game, its great when people talk about the discipline and respect football could learn from rugby.

I used to play rugby for Moseley, and they absolutely **** hated me because I got straight into the team. The guy I replaced, at tight head prop, was billy big bollocks until I carried him into touch in a practise match. I can safely say I was abused in every way apart from sexually in my 18mths there. Stamped on, tackled above my neck..etc. When I complained, I was shown the door.

Im still here. :D

We have had a few bad debts in the last 12 months (to the tune of £170k), so times are tough. We have loads of work on but with a hole of £170k and very very tight prices in the industry its all about cashflow issues.

Anyway, it was just to talk about the struggles ahead etc. cutting and managing costs.

Phew! Was genuinely worried for you :)

I went to a school that was there simply to filter enough kids to be able to select a decent rugby team. It really was the main aim of that school at the time. Hey, none of them are going to be astronauts, find 20 that will function as a mean and cup winning rugby team.

I hated rugby, luckily for me, the 'punishment' for being a rugby spaz was to be told to fwk off over the all weather pitch with a football and entertain yourself for an hour.

I went to a school that was there simply to filter enough kids to be able to select a decent rugby team. It really was the main aim of that school at the time. Hey, none of them are going to be astronauts, find 20 that will function as a mean and cup winning rugby team.

I hated rugby, luckily for me, the 'punishment' for being a rugby spaz was to be told to fwk off over the all weather pitch with a football and entertain yourself for an hour.

The all weather pitch? Arrow Vale?

Â