General Chat

Stevo985

I'm seriously pissed off. Been playing poker for 3 hours in a field of 300 and got down to the last 30, 1st place wins £500. I'm 10th out of the final 30 and get AK, some bloke goes all-in, so I go for it. There's 50,000 chips in the pot and he shows A4 to my AK. He hits a 4 on the river card and he puts me out. I win a fiver instead of being chip leader.

FFS.

I'm seriously pissed off. Been playing poker for 3 hours in a field of 300 and got down to the last 30, 1st place wins £500. I'm 10th out of the final 30 and get AK, some bloke goes all-in, so I go for it. There's 50,000 chips in the pot and he shows A4 to my AK. He hits a 4 on the river card and he puts me out. I win a fiver instead of being chip leader.

FFS.

That'll happen 1 time outta 3 ;)

Just be happy you got your chips in with the best of it, can't do much more than that.

It's why I prefer cash games to multi table tournaments though, tournaments have far too much variance. You can go on long streaks of not even cashing in tournaments whilst playing perfect poker.

FFS.

That'll happen 1 time outta 3 ;)

Just be happy you got your chips in with the best of it, can't do much more than that.

It's why I prefer cash games to multi table tournaments though, tournaments have far too much variance. You can go on long streaks of not even cashing in tournaments whilst playing perfect poker.

1 in 3, really? I thought it was more like 1 in 6, oh well I had to go all-in with AK.

I'd won a couple of small tournaments lately, then went on a losing streak and without doing much wrong. I played cash games when I first started, but started losing way too often. I'm a much better player now, but I still don't feel confident enough to play cash games for some reason.

Well at least the pro-London/Sky 4 media will deflect attention away from Young.
What, "Arsenal target, Ashley Young", you mean? :angry:
Well while plays for us he isn't going to get Johnson-esque ratings now Citeh can be lumped in with the 'they're propa gud they got loadza wonga' bunch. Might be clutching at straws I know :lol:

Â