General Chat

Stevo985

The Hangover isn't an Anchorman quote-fest, but its still funny IMO.

Which brings me onto a different tack, I watched Anchorman yesterday, such a brilliant film.

"I heard bears can smell the menstruation"

"See Ed? BEARS! You've doomed us all"

And

"Wow that got out of hand pretty fast"

"Yeah it just escalated"

"Brick killed someone"

"Did you brick?"

"Yeah, there were horses, a man on fire and I killed someone with a trident"

Such a funny film.

So the Irish government came out and said all the talk of an eu bail out was false over the weekend and now today oh well actually yeah we did ......Yet more lies from fianna fail

I have chosen to ignore the news completely. No fun in listening to it and about 90% of it is speculation at this stage!

After nearly seven years on VT, I have only just noticed the "Quote selected" button. :oops:

I've never seen the point in it TBH. It confuses matters. If you're going to quote someone on VT, have the god grace/gonads to reference the quote by putting the name in (hence, use the "quote" button) ....

I've never anonymously quoted anyone on VT ever, in all my years, AFAICR.

After nearly seven years on VT, I have only just noticed the "Quote selected" button. :oops:

I've never seen the point in it TBH. It confuses matters. If you're going to quote someone on VT, have the god grace/gonads to reference the quote by putting the name in (hence, use the "quote" button) ....

It is handy if you are quoting more than one person in one post. You can use it to highlight different quotes you want to take, then add the posters name yourself.

It is handy if you are quoting more than one person in one post. You can use it to highlight different quotes you want to take, then add the posters name yourself.

True. But I find that many of the posters that use it simpy don't add in the name of the poster they are quoting. Lazy gits. :winkold:

Â