General Chat

Stevo985

This might be a bit of a long shot but i've just started 3rd year mechanical engineering and one of the modules is a project, to show of skills and stuff i have learnt. We have had a few ideas but most were knocked back by lecturers for various reasons, so basically I just wated to see if anyone on here had done the course or had any ideas.

Just back from the hospital with my dad. Had his follow up appointment after his heart attack and the good news is he doesn't have to go back again. Result. Can go back to Ireland for a few weeks happier than I thought I was going to be :D

Can I have yer parrot? :-)

Just back from the hospital with my dad. Had his follow up appointment after his heart attack and the good news is he doesn't have to go back again. Result. Can go back to Ireland for a few weeks happier than I thought I was going to be :D

That's good news. It's stressful when you're worrying about your parent's health as they get older...it's like role reversal time!

I **** hate break ups. Made worse by having a gap year before uni, having no job and all my friends going to uni too, leaving me with nothing to take my mind off it. :?

Gap year? Fly to Thailand and **** a ladyboy, that should take your mind off it.

Lady Gaga is horrendous. If she wasn't a celeb you wouldn't look twice at her in the street. She looks like a dog's shat on her face and then some fat bird has come by, the shit has turned her stomach so she's vomited all over the shit that was already there.

Â