General Chat

Stevo985

When Villa are doing well, I can never manage to find anyone willing to have sex with me. Just when it looked like my dry spell was gonna end, Villa instead improve ten fold. Great stuff... :(

Cautiously optimistic now :(:):(

*laughs* Here's hoping you at least get something good out of their loss!!!!

Are you going abroad if you go to Ireland?

yes

Thankyou. Always pisses me off when people say otherwise.

Yeah I hate that too. When I'm talking to someone and they say they're cycling from Britain to Ireland and I ask where they're getting the ferry from and they look at me as if I've four heads and then produce a map of Britain and Ireland, but during Pangaea and then try to convince me that it's the same country. It's not the same country I'll say. That map is very old. Why would you even carry that around. But there's no talking to them. As they cycle off into the sunset, slumped over the handlebars

Ah well day not a complete disaster with Cork winning. Pig racing was great fun. Pigs had mini jockeys on their backs and went over small jumps :) . Waiting for the town to go into fight mode later as pubs are full and everyone seems to be getting locked !

PICT1917.jpg

Ah well day not a complete disaster with Cork winning. Pig racing was great fun. Pigs had mini jockeys on their backs and went over small jumps :) . Waiting for the town to go into fight mode later as pubs are full and everyone seems to be getting locked !

PICT1917.jpg

Argh, that's disgusting. It really is **** offensive.

A ginger kid...

I'm trying to find THE WEAKEST LINK SERIES ONE EPISODE 23 (18th September 2000) ... can't find it anywhere.

Can you find S01E22 and S01E24? Maybe there's a reason it's not available

PICT1917.jpg

Argh, that's disgusting. It really is **** offensive.

A ginger kid...

:P:crylaugh:

I'm trying to find THE WEAKEST LINK SERIES ONE EPISODE 23 (18th September 2000) ... can't find it anywhere.

Can you find S01E22 and S01E24? Maybe there's a reason it's not available

There are some episodes from that series online

Well, the only consolation from yesterday was Dublin losing! Thank God for small mercy's or else I would be coming into work this morning getting slated from all angles with that shocker up north yesterday!

Â