General Chat

Stevo985

I've developed this kind of fetish if you like without the sexual thoughts. I've gone crazy on the blue recycling bin and where as in the past I weren't fussed what went in what I've now gone OTT on the correct  stuff going in it. That's normal I know but what feels weird is the feeling I get everytime I put something in it, it's like this dull pleasure I get without it being sexual. My missus thinks I'm going crazy.

Jeremy Kyle last Monday, couple from Rugeley on there. I knew the lad, he was 2 years above me at school and was an alright lad. Not seen him for a bit but he walks on Jeremy Kyle with his missus and both have no teeth and are obviously on drugs. He's accused her of cheating and she's denied it. She failed every question :)

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Jeremy Kyle last Monday, couple from Rugeley on there. I knew the lad, he was 2 years above me at school and was an alright lad. Not seen him for a bit but he walks on Jeremy Kyle with his missus and both have no teeth and are obviously on drugs. He's accused her of cheating and she's denied it. She failed every question :)

There but for the grace of God ......

New update. Just happened to look out my bedroom window before bed and thought bloody hell there are a lot of stars out tonight. Turns out our friend on the roof is waving the EU flag about. Daft clearing in the woods I am, but still, I hope he don't fall. Goodnight!

Edited by Rugeley Villa

15 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I've got to have a camera up my arse on Sunday :( I mean Sunday of all days. What would Jesus think.

240px-RCA_VHS_shoulder-mount_Camcorder.j

• Like 3

On 4/1/2017 at 09:27, Rugeley Villa said:

The house over the road from me the bloke who lives there is on his roof putting big banners across the roof saying 'Brexit not on my nelly' his wife is on our side of the path and seems to be supervising the whole thing. How bizarre, hope he don't fall.

Have they got cats by any chance ? 

23 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I've got to have a camera up my arse on Sunday :( I mean Sunday of all days. What would Jesus think.

Had it done myself a couple of years back. Weren't too bad... from what I can remember ( i was sedated a little)

Once you get over the fact there are a number of people looking at your bum-hole, its ok. 

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

They did have.

Shame,  get a laser pen and shine it on and through their curtains every time they go out when it's nice and dark.  The cats will wreck the room, flower pots over and the blinds will be **** as well.  It's like ruining his life but from the very core of his self, everyday.  Eventually your patience will be repaid and you may see the silhouette or  silhouettes of sobbing people in the front room,  you know the up and down shoulder action when they realize Poppy the cat has used Aunt Mable's ashes as impromptu litter tray or just tut next time you see him on the street,  if he appears not to hear you then run after him "Tutting" in his ear loudly, but not in an overbearing rude manner.  Neighbor relations are so very complex I find,  I feel for you.  I live on a boat now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

Had it done myself a couple of years back. Weren't too bad... from what I can remember ( i was sedated a little)

Once you get over the fact there are a number of people looking at your bum-hole, its ok. 

hope I don't snap the camera, I've got a grip like a scaffolders right arm.

4 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Shame,  get a laser pen and shine it on and through their curtains every time they go out when it's nice and dark.  The cats will wreck the room, flower pots over and the blinds will be **** as well.  It's like ruining his life but from the very core of his self, everyday.  Eventually your patience will be repaid and you may see the silhouette or  silhouettes of sobbing people in the front room,  you know the up and down shoulder action when they realize Poppy the cat has used Aunt Mable's ashes as impromptu litter tray or just tut next time you see him on the street,  if he appears not to hear you then run after him "Tutting" in his ear loudly, but not in an overbearing rude manner.  Neighbor relations are so very complex I find,  I feel for you.  I live on a boat now.

I'd rather just throw a brick through his window and be done with it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

You would shake your fist a bit after though, yeah.  Not really worth it otherwise.  .

Oh yes definitely. I'd show him who's boss in this street, clearing in the woods .

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

27 minutes ago, Xela said:

240px-RCA_VHS_shoulder-mount_Camcorder.j

Not enough zoom on that, so we're going to need a bigger lens.

giant-lens.jpg

• Like 1

Â