General Chat

Stevo985

Kournikova was/is top drawer clunge. Shit at tennis

Current favourite is Wozniacki. I'd do things to her that would make Rugely Villan blush! 

• Like 1

Do you tip the pizza delivery man

Yeah I do usually give any take away delivery guy £2 ... Their reaction suggests it's not that common though

Edited by tonyh29

I haven't had pizza delivered in ages but if I paid cash I'd let the guy (it's always a guy!) keep an appropriate amount of change.

Takeaway food is a great luxury but I find the transaction awkward. If my bill comes to say £9.20; I'll give a tenner and wave him away. Then I think Christ I just gave the guy 80p.....but in the same breath I sure as hell ain't asking for the change.

Edited by troon_villan

Do you tip the pizza delivery man

Yeah I do usually give any take away delivery guy £2 ... Their reaction suggests it's not that common though

I do occasionally if I'm paying cash, but you're right, it's not that common. They often turn around and are halfway back to the car before you even get a chance. They certainly don't act like they're expecting a tip.

Edited by Stevo985

Going into TSB soon to put some cash into my account. Never done it so have no clue what to do, oh how I'll make a right tit of myself. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Anything I want to do in the bank, I do at the counter, I used to use the machines but genuinely I enjoy the human interaction much more, brighten up someone's day sunshine!

Going into TSB soon to put some cash into my account. Never done it so have no clue what to do, oh how I'll make a right tit of myself. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Anything I want to do in the bank, I do at the counter, I used to use the machines but genuinely I enjoy the human interaction much more, brighten up someone's day sunshine!
You have to fill in a paying-in slip that they have in the bank don't you? I'd rather use the machines if they're much easier tbh.

You have to fill in a paying-in slip that they have in the bank don't you? I'd rather use the machines if they're much easier tbh.

You have to shout "PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG"

It's technical jargon, they'll know what you mean, don't worry.

Also, you have to cover your face and take a knife with you.

Will a spoon suffice? [emoji14] [emoji14]

Nah man, maybe give a signature but not fill a form out, give em the money and tell em you wanna pay it. Ask them if they've had a nice day and then follow Stevos advise

Â