General Chat

Stevo985

Personally speaking....I know there's some very obnoxious females out there, but nevertheless I don't like to see men hitting women whatever the provacation.... It doesn't seem right somehow.

Personally speaking....I know there's some very obnoxious females out there, but nevertheless I don't like to see men hitting women whatever the provacation.... It doesn't seem right somehow.

Are you saying "Baselayers" is a man? :shock: :lol:

:lol:

:lol:

Catfight!!

She tried to key my car after an argument, which started after she nearly ran me over whilst trying to park and talking on her mobile at the same time.....yes a retard.
Good effort. Let's hope you don't get a knock at the door from the boys in blue in the next few days.

Rob can finally put that Halloween costume to good use.

Yes... I thought she was! Apologies to Baselayers.

Doesn't say you're in the ladies team!

Yes... I thought she was! Apologies to Baselayers.

Doesn't say you're in the ladies team!

You haven't been reading VT very carefully!

Blonde snowboard champion Ms. Jones seems to have got some of the male contingent rather overheated.

You haven't been reading VT very carefully!

OOPS...No you're entirely right.....Obviously not been spending enough time on VT!!...

Not being blonde...I'm busy with work & trying to find time for some other activities...

What a lovely day!!

Â