General Chat

Stevo985

gareths back!

giphy.gif

I love it that cats actually do that "WTF???" expression. When we had two, and the female one caught her first mouse, her brother had a face like that. Totally amazed.

I absolutely shit my load then, I swear to god my breakfast nearly fell out of me, a pigeon just flew head first into my living room window, I'm surprised the little **** didn't come straight through the glass you should have heard the thud he made, poor little bastard will have one hell of a headache

I absolutely shit my load then, I swear to god my breakfast nearly fell out of me, a pigeon just flew head first into my living room window, I'm surprised the little **** didn't come straight through the glass you should have heard the thud he made, poor little bastard will have one hell of a headache

If you see Tippi Hedren running around today i'd get yourself indoors mate  :D

Nah he must have been a hardy little ****, I looked outside and couldn't see him anywhere so he must have flew off

It's a pigeon, it's probably too thick to realise it's dead.

I have one pigeon that sits outside my window every morning, he's alright, he sits there looking at me for ages, he always shits on the windowsill as well thats the only problem with him, I call him Derek

Nah he must have been a hardy little ****, I looked outside and couldn't see him anywhere so he must have flew off

It's a pigeon, it's probably too thick to realise it's dead.

so what you saying, is pigeon pie back on the menu?

I have one pigeon that sits outside my window every morning, he's alright, he sits there looking at me for ages, he always shits on the windowsill as well thats the only problem with him, I call him Derek

lovely name is Derek. im assuming with a name like Derek hes an okay kind of pigeon.

Â