General Chat

Stevo985

You are posting pictures of your gear on the internet now?

You want to add a mug shot and an address at the bottom?

Not big and not clever :thumb:

Take some time on the naughty step son :(

I do not live in the police state of UK pal. :winkold: I am not a fool. :P

I usually hate Sundays, but if they are always like they were yesterday I'd die a happy man.

All kicked off at about 2pm..mate picked me up, we then picked up other mates and got a carryout. We decided to get drunk and go to Newcastle (In NI).

Anyway, one of my mates being an idiot opened the car door when the car was being reversed and clipped into another car. The guy was going to get the police but then let him off for a princely £100.

We then went to the beach and it was awesome. Lots and lots of babes running around in bikinis, jumping about playing volleyball, bending over nearly every 10 seconds to pick up the ball. :@

That was good..wrestling with a cutie in the sea was even better. ;)

No point taking it down, it's already been stored in a super computer somewhere.

Just keep an eye out. If you see a car parked outside your window for a significant period of time, wait until night and run because it's the CIA coming after you and your small amount of marijuana.

haha , I wish CIA would try that shit here. They will be lynched if their identity is revealed.

Mike Bassett: England Manager on channel 5 now, best film ever.

Recorded it, been a while since i've seen it. Classic from what I remember though :)

Just played last game ever for the team I played for this season, quite sad actually. Ended well though.

I reckon this is about the 20th time I've watched this, I never get bored of it!

At the grand old age of nearly 46 I ran 3 mile today which is the furthest I have ever run.

I'll have a drink at yer funeral ;-)

The area of Istanbul I live is called 'UEFA Anıtı' which means Uefa Cup. Not going to change my life, but quite interesting nonetheless....hmmm. Apparently the renamed the area in honour of Galatasaray winning the cup.

I've just had a look at th past papers for the exam I have tomorrow morning.

...I'm not very good at nationalism and discovered quite quickly that I didn't like the module as much as I'd hoped and didn't bothermuch with it. This decision is now going to come back to haunt me. The exam questions from previous years go right over my head. I don't think I can bullshit this one.

...Shit.

Still, shouldn't matter too much.

Â