General Chat

Stevo985

I want to get on a boat and just sail around the world forever.

Just do it. Start with the ferry out to the aran islands first though and see how you like it.

I want to get on a boat and just sail around the world forever.

Me too but not 'sail' . More like cruise in a 40 feet mini yacht with a wood cabin and a mini bar.

Sit on the deck stoned to my eyeballs , look at the water. Traquil. :P

Disappointed. Found a girl on facebook that I had a big crush on during my late teenage. Gorgeous as hell, she is. Added her and she accepted the request, only for me to find out she's in a relationship. :cry: (crocodile tears would be more appropriate) Me desperate? No, I've never... :P

Got my first exam in 45 mins. Had a horrible nights sleep as well (sleep doesn't cover it really, it was essentially lying there all night). I bloody hate it when it's that muggy at night.

Roll on Wednesday afternoon, when I'm done.

Looking forward to next week off Stevo?

Oh yes! And in fact I'm only in today and tomorrow this week. Wednesday is the aforementioned exam so have the day off, then Thursday I'm off to morocco for a week.

Busy busy few weeks coming up. Off to London with 10 girls to see Legally Blonde for a 30th, Bank Holiday Weekend festivities, a 30th Meal, Best friends Birthday, Holiday with Trim, Alton Towers, Trim's Birthday, Wedding, Camping in Bath for a 30th - brilliant.

Â