General Chat

Stevo985

A question for the dads on here. You know when your misses was near the end of the pregnancy and her bump was huge, did any of you lose your sex drive because of it. I'm finding it really hard to get any sex drive at the moment because I just feel uncomfortable about having sex with her being this far gone. It happend with our first as well, obviously there is other things which could be adding to the problem like my coke addiction and feeling down when trying to get off it, but I just wondered if any of you felt the same. I don't even like putting my hand on the bump or watching the baby move about, I feel bad but I'm just finding it hard. Obviously the misses is gagging.

I think I've got arse aids.

I've coming out with some absolute rippers today, I've gassed myself out of my room on more than one occasion.

If I were to describe the smell it would like...erm...eggs, two days old, scraped off a Manitoban man's noodle bar.

• Like 2

If a hypothetical person (not me of course), wanted to download free illegal music, and had already tried a piratey option and found it limited for older chart music and british music, i wonder what site would they use?   PM me answers please.

This information would possibly only be used for research and evaluation purposes.

Edited by ender4

If a hypothetical person (not me of course), wanted to download free illegal music, and had already tried a piratey option and found it limited for older chart music and british music, i wonder what site would they use?   PM me answers please.

This information would possibly only be used for research and evaluation purposes.

You are the NSA and I claim my five pounds..

• Like 2

Why doesn't that person just use Spotify?

I would imagine that this sort of person would probably want to put them on a sd card and then play them on their car stereo (which has a sd card slot).

You are the NSA and I claim my five pounds..

vlcsnap-2014-06-03-19h54m35s252.png

Any of you involved in any illegal activity? Because I could sure go for some!

• Like 2

Â