General Chat

Stevo985

52ebc90ac671f.jpg

errrrrr good lorde......

Its like beer goggles then the morning after

I don't know who this is.....but I'm guessing the miss spelling of lorde is a clue...

ah, ok a teenager pop star

in which case I have no opinion

trying to out mooney, mooney?
I'm busy.

I notice that many satellite channels have been showing Vagisil commercials almost every break. Decent ads I suppose, they explain why a lady needs such a product for her, er, intimate area. Should maybe have a shot of Grimsby in there somewhere though, just to emphasise the point.

Got me thinking though, why don’t men have similar products?

For instance, Scrotum Moisturiser, Bollock Wash, Foreskin Conditioner, Cheese-B-Gone, you know, that sort of thing.

Any other ideas for “The Man Who Has Everything”?

• Like 2

My sister gave birth to her baby 8 weeks prematurely yesterday. I know this isn't the most spiritual forum in the world but keep 'em crossed for the pair of them please.

Will do mate.  I'll share some Facebook pictures with you later if you like, of my niece Beatrix.  She was born 3 months early weighing more or less exactly one pound.  Her mum had severe pre-eclampsia.  It was touch and go for a while, but she's now absolutely fine, and had her first birthday recently.  She'll probably always be a tiddler, but other than that she's a happy, perfectly healthy little girl.  Her mum's fine as well.

Anyway, fingers crossed Nays.

• Like 2

I notice that many satellite channels have been showing Vagisil commercials almost every break. Decent ads I suppose, they explain why a lady needs such a product for her, er, intimate area. Should maybe have a shot of Grimsby in there somewhere though, just to emphasise the point.

For instance, Scrotum Moisturiser, Bollock Wash, Foreskin Conditioner, Cheese-B-Gone, you know, that sort of thing.

veet for met

and if you have never had the chance take a look at the product reviews of it on amazon

Had a call from the hospital yesterday at 6pm saying they could pull my appointment forward (from 05.03.2014 to today at 9:00am)

I am just hoping that this time they will give me the go ahead to have the op I need, not only am I in bloody agony but it would be nice to get a faair few weeks off work as well

veet for met

and if you have never had the chance take a look at the product reviews of it on amazon

Head and Boulders 3 in 1.

My post was supposed to say veet for men, that's the problem with making posts so easily in the morning

I thought you were trying to say Veet for meat, which would have been funny.

Had a call from the hospital yesterday at 6pm saying they could pull my appointment forward (from 05.03.2014 to today at 9:00am)

I am just hoping that this time they will give me the go ahead to have the op I need, not only am I in bloody agony but it would be nice to get a faair few weeks off work as well

Waste of **** time again, the first person that looked at me agreed surgery was needed and went to get the actual surgeon to speak to me who completely rubbished the idea in seconds and has now referred me to my 3rd MRI scan

So **** frustrating, I just want it sorted but now I know I'll have to give it 4 weeks for the MRI Appointment then another 4 to have it done then another 4 to discuss the outcome of it.

I'm already resigned to the fact that I'm going to be waiting another 6 months at least before I even look like getting anything sorted.

Gotta go back to work now and I just can't be **** arsed for it, **** me I actually feel really **** depressed.

Â