General Chat

Stevo985

second day into my week off work and its been bloody amazing so far.

yesterday sat on the settee watched films, read my book, played my guitar

today sat on my settee, started a new book, played my guitar, played my banjo then got up and cooked a mahoosive pot of curry for my dinner later, then sat back down put some music on and read some more of my book.

now I am just deciding if I should pop to the shop for some tobacco or if I should continue reading.

I don't get people who take time off work and feel the need to race around 100 miles per hour and fill every waking second with some sort of ''activity'' for me there is nothing better than just chilling out completely.

Having said that I have a fridge full of beer so tonight I may fill the evening with a nice little drinkypoos.

p.s. I also don't get people who can sit there for a solid week watching friends and two and a half men, I think that playing guitar or reading is at least semi productive

Edited by leemond2008
  • Like 2

leemond2008, on 22 Oct 2013 - 3:46 PM, said:

I don't get people who take time off work and feel the need to race around 100 miles per hour and fill every waking second with some sort of ''activity'' for me there is nothing better than just chilling out completely.

going on post counts ,  that's what most of us seem to do at work everyday anyway 

Tony I notice when you (curiously only you) quote someone's post, the poster and the time stamp are also reproduced within the post. You must have your own method of quoting :)

No. Autobiographies are dull.

This, I have read a fair few in the past but these day's I just find them incredibly boring, there may be parts that are interesting but the thought of sitting down and reading about wee Alex's trials and tribulations as he was growing up does nothing for me.

Any way I thought that newspapers normally purchase the book and over the course of a week will print the 10 best pages of the book leaving you with no need to actually buy it yourself.

• Like 1

HA I was right

just took a quick look and found this, if anyone want's to buy the book save yourself a few quid and read this instead

Roy Keane has a savage tongue

Rafa is a control freak and a silly man

Rooney told me to buy Ozil

David loves Posh

there is more as well but you get the idea, for someone with just a casual interest that should more than suffice and save you from parting with £17.99

Tony I notice when you (curiously only you) quote someone's post, the poster and the time stamp are also reproduced within the post. You must have your own method of quoting :)

I think its when I use the PC running IE 10 at work and home ... I'm on the phone app now and it doesn't do it then ( I think)

I'll try a different browser when I remember

Â