General Chat

Stevo985

Baker's always been like that. If you watch the Tony Palmer "Goodbye Cream" film from 1969, there's a bit where an interviewer asks him to describe the various drums in his kit.

He points at the drums and says: "These ones here... are for PLAYING on..." and gives the guy a death stare. :D

Met him this year. A little gruff but pleasant at the same time.

Joining Graham are the legendary Sir Paul McCartney, Thor 2 star Chris Hemsworth, Oscar winning actress Natalie Portman, pop diva Katy Perry, and comedy star James Corden

Graham Norton - makes my blood boil can't stand him

Sir Paul McCartney - I am a massive Beatles fan but I just find him embarrassing and cringe worthy these days (lets see how many times he does the peace sign and says 'cool' and generally tries to act 'cool' but just ends up looking like a silly old man)

Chris Hemsworth - Meh, I like Thor but wouldn't make a point of watching anything just because he is in it

Natalie Portman - Beautiful

Katy Perry - filth on a stick, awesome

James Cordon - I **** despise this animalistic word removed, I really really really hate the man with a passion I don't know what it is that I hate but whatever it is I just know that I **** hate it

Did you record it?

I don't know whether to feel let down or happy with myself, after getting up at 8am with a bit of a hangover to go and set up a new bank account I went and did my shopping around half 9, now along the way to the supermarket I was pestered by a big issue tramp, a woman selling sky, a bloke selling double glazing and a AA salesman, my temper finally gave in when, whilst doing my shopping I got cornered by a member of staff offering me a store credit card.

I let out a sigh, before looking at him and saying, "Just....... **** off"

He looked genuinely disappointed, im normally quite reserved but today, I don't know what happened

Sir Paul McCartney - I am a massive Beatles fan but I just find him embarrassing and cringe worthy these days

Exactly how I feel. I still haven't forgiven him for screwing up on the otherwise perfect Olympics opening ceremony. 

I just don't "get" the Beatles thing...too happy clappy.

I liked the edgier work - Strawberry Fields more than Help!

But the Stones and the Kinks were both better in my opinion. I don't want a mass debate - it's a simple opinion by a Simple Man.

Lynyrd Skynyrd - they were good too.  :D

Macca wasn't too bad last night , no thumbs ups etc ... New song was a rip of got to get you into my life ... And also a bit Meh tbh

He should have gone out on the high that was true Frog chorus ...

Saturday night in on my own, this is rather depressing. Got a couple of bottles but I suspect they'll only serve to exacerbate my misery.

I bet you're all out having fun.

Pricks.

I'm having a great saturday night surfing the net with my cock in my hand.

Having a hard time right now. Lost a really good mate of mine recently and it hit me very hard, I've felt low since. He was my age and much fitter and stronger than me.

Yet he has gone. :(

To make matters worse I took my first holiday in 18 months a few weeks back and my boss was texting and phoning me because they (he and another employee) need me to hold their **** hands.

Went to lunch for my partners holiday and left phones in hotel room, got back to find 14 missed calls and numerous texts telling me I am hard to get hold of...

Last night an email with him telling me he can never get hold of me.

Its pissing me off a lot tbh. Just having a shit time as it is.

(Which is where my recent negativity has come from, apologies all!).

Edited by dodgyknees

Â