General Chat

Stevo985

Sorry to bore you again with positive news as we all love a moan about how shit something is usually :P but am very hopeful next week I can finally put my first full time job down as a professional footballer!

First week at Kidderminster last week and did well in training and then made my debut vs Chasetown at the weekend and scored a hat-trick from the bench in half hour, so that went better than planned!

http://www.harriers-online.co.uk/season13-14/news13-14/news27-7-13.shtml

It's been a pretty crazy month!

Wonderful news mate!  :)

I think I fell in love today. I was watching a women's park league football match, and while the standard of play wasn't particularly good, there was a midfield player for one team who was just dominating...and stunningly gorgeous to boot.

Twice she stole the ball, eluded a defender and whipped in a couple of absolute missiles for crosses....nobody close to getting a head or foot on them, of course, but no fault of hers...

:wub:

I decided to pop into the square peg for a swift pint whilst I was waiting for the bus after I finished work, started reading my book and lost track of time

I finished at 5 and I'm still in here now, I'm just gunna go and get another beer, I'd forgotten how relaxing it can be to sit in the pub on your own with nothing but a book for company, I ain't done this in years but I recon it'll be about 9 o'clock before I get home now

• Like 1

Â